Reviews for When His Opponent Is A Kid
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 11/9
I just love the jealous daddy situation XD and that gene of your family is really cool! The best part is that they can cosplay and there's no need for bleaching or a wig! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
What a lovely story! I like it :)
Miguela chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
i think you've received enough praises for your works cause it's a given that you write very well so imma comment on your family's genetic trait... THAT'S COOL . . . OAO.
Emina.Kasugano chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
love your fanfic... i hope that youll make a prequel of this... a story wherein sumire is five and she told ryoma that she loves him... just like what you put in this story...
Maria-Reynne chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
DAMN ! I'd do anything to be Ryoma and Sakuno's bundle of joy ! :D
koizumichii chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
love it~! so cute! XDDD

when i read the title, i thought it's about ryoma being jealous to a kid because that kid hangs out too much with i guess, i was wrong... ;D

Haha, I can’t believe that ‘the silver hair’ issue is real.. XDD …but I guess…everything is possible.. LOL
The Girl in The Green Scarf chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
so cuuuute it so much .. i like to imagine ryoma as the caring father who is protective of his kids even.. .:D well written and may god bless ur father :)
ochreish chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was a really well written one-shot. One of the best i've read in a while, truly. Although I was quite confused as to who (stupid me) Sumire was for a while, it all pulled through quite nicely in the end. Surprisingly, I find the idea of silver hair rather dashing... The Ryoma/Sakuno pairing has really died out recently, I'm glad to see it's still alive and running.

Keep up the excellent work,

Sorry for typos, I'm on my phone!

Calpisgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I thought it was cute how over protective Ryoma is as a daddy here. I can totally see it happening. Pierre sounds alright, anyone bringing Ryoma home as a boyfriend would be much worse! And it's cool that thing with your family with the silver hair and all that!