Reviews for The Game
vanillaeoh chapter 1 . 7/7
thumbs up for making me laugh so much! ps. omg do you have any future plans on planting lemon trees? () YOU CAN DO IT! I HAVE 100% CONFIDENCE IN YOUR 'PLANTING' SKILLS. After that vividly captured alleyway scene, just good god. bless you!
ninaxw chapter 1 . 6/12
Very sexy NaLu, I loved it!
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 5/31
No matter how many times I read that (This is, like, the umpteenth time I've read this. I just love it so much -) "LUCY, I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU) I still ALWAYS face palm. XD Nastu is so adorable. I like the bit where it was like, "throwing chairs and GUILD MEMBERS out of his way" THIS IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! *fangirls*
FireHanyou14 chapter 1 . 5/10
Wait for a moment, I need to contact my inner Fangirl...
KYA! NALU! AND GALE IN A SINGLE ONE-SHOT! Well done, Mae Snapdragon! And keep up the good work!
-Always,
FireHanyou14-
funny
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my god! My face turned red in embarrassment for Lucy when Natsu burst into the guild shouting. I laughed so hard!
artistofthemind chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is a sweet story and that is totally what Natsu would do.
Ashleyxchan chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
AWW Natsu is too adorable!
ariana chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
omg this was amazing plz writemore truly amazing
kat chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was so hilarious towards the end that I literally started laughing out loud XD I hope you have more one shots or drabble stories or even big chartered stories because your writing style was so amazing! I loved the kinda tense and mysterious beginning and then the super humorous ending. And the best part was that everyone was so cannon that it was believable c: I hope to see you with more stories, this made my night!
TSW chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is one of the best NALU stories i've read till now :D AWESOME!
Saiyajin no Ouhi chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
If you could bring characters to life from a story, your Natsu is the one I'd pick! Ahhh that was amazing, they were in character and I could imagine this happening in the manga xD if Natsu realised what was in front of him of course. I wish there were multichaptered fics that had a plot and grammar as good as this one. I find the Fairy Tail fanfiction section severely lacking :( anyway, loved it, and if you write a multichaptered NaLu I'd definitely read it!
pineapple chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is one of those fics thats leave such a cozy feeling after you've read them, i love it uwu
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved that!
thecriticoflife chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
"Mirajane had looked like Christmas had come early."- xD I just about died