Reviews for Shine
yodaswife chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
But I love Blaine's hair *whimper* ;)
emmrZep chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I'm confused... Does the last line mean that they are both stars now? Yeah... Ive never seen/read/heard of 'stardust' before. But I loved the story and the writing! :)
cazak95 chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Beautiful. Loved it.
Sianii chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
God I already loved Stardust before so much but this has increased its brilliance a million times! I truely love it... but please? Isn't there a happy ending for Tina or did I just miss that? :(
AULO chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
Might I just say I never watched the movie but now am dieing to watch it if it is anything like ur story and how u made it feel so vived it will defently be one of my favorts thank u so much for this and I think u would be glad to that I read this in 2 days during my final examz ;P
DestielCanon5ever chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
i'm lovin' it!

just one thing:

santana asks: did my brother hire you

when she actually meant my SISTER

watch out! :D
Siess chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Okay, I am saying this before I read ANY of this story. Ive read all of your Glee stories so far because they are all fantastic and you are fantastic so I've developed this little fangirl thing with you... LOL Anywho, I go to read this story because it sounds awesome but I haven't seen Stardust. So I go watch it because I wanted to read this (I call kind of pathetic, but I'm using the fact that you said it was one of Chris Colfer's favorite movies as a defense). My point? I absolutely ADORED that movie! Witty, funny, amazing, and I loveeed it! So I thank you very much for making me want to see it. Now I'm going to say a couple things and read this story! Ahhh! I'm excited!

First off, this movie is perfect for Blaine and Kurt. Seriously, perfect. The character of Yvaine and Kurt would SO absolutely go hand in hand I can't even fathom it. Except, you know, she's a girl. But other than that, I think they could totally be the same. And the relationship between Yvaine and Tristan could have TOTALLY been Blaine and Kurt. I mean, just uncannily perfect.

Second, two minutes in to this movie and I knew I was going to love it xD LOL "Yes, because, let's be honest, it's a field. Look, do you see another world out there? No, you see a field. Do you see anything non-human? No. And do you know why? Because it's a field!" Accompanied with his little stomp-arm-wave thing. I'm pretty sure I watched that about seven times the first time j watched the movie. And then I knew, it was going to be amazing hahaha

So there should probably be a third, because there's always a third. But I can't really think of anything... the brother ghosts thingys were unbelievably entertaining :D LMAO And am I the only person who thought it was hilarious that there was a random stone in the middle of the road that had an arrow and told you how far Wall was? Was that just me, or was that stupidly funny? I don't know.. I liked it LOL Oh! And I loved the caption! So much!

Okay, done with the movie and now I am moving on and reading this story! Yay!
themiddlechild chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
This is actually one of my favorite movies evaaaaar. So I saw this and I think I had a little spaz. I love it so much...squeehehehe.

P.S. If you can, watch the bloopers. I'm laughing thinking about them right now. Spoiler alert: Tristan falls down a lot. Among other things.
Aerial dancer chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
this is amazing stardust is one of my favourite movies and glee is one of my favourite tv programm so to see them combined is fantastic ;)
arainymonday chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Remember that time you were inexplicably worried I wouldn't like this story and I thought you were crazy for thinking that? Well ... I win. :)

This story was really wonderful, and it reminded me of how lucky I was to stumble on your stories my very first day searching for Klaine fanfiction. You've done fantasy just as well as realism.

I like the roles you slotted the Glee characters into and how they all came together in the end. There were some more obvious choices (such as having Santana and Brittany together the whole time) that you avoided and it made for a much better story.

I don't normally read stories where Kurt and Blaine don't get along at first, so I don't know if that's a common thing to find in fanfiction nor not, and if it is, how well it's done. I loved how it worked here, and that it's not really about them disliking each other, but about landing in a very strange and unexpected situation. Their relationship developed just beautifully. I know you followed the Stardust plot on that, which I think probably made it even harder to pace right given how stubborn Kurt can be and how oblivious Blaine can be.

One of my favorite moments in the movie is when Septimus dies, and the ghosts realize all the brothers are dead. I was a little sad not to see that moment or the ghosts anywhere in the story. But you made your own ending for the characters, and clearly went a little happier and less dark comedy. There's nothing wrong with a little happily ever after now and again.
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
Oh. My. God. This was AMAZING! Eeeeeeee! How did you even come up with this fantastically amazing idea? I loved every second of reading it! I loved how you kept to the story line and who you picked the characters to be, even if some of them did confuse me at first. But wow... It was awesome. And cute. I have a feeling I'll be rereading this a lot.
JaneW chapter 11 . 12/8/2011
I have spent the last two days reading through every Klaine fanfiction you've ever written, and this is the conclusion I've come to:

You, my dear, are a fabulous writer. You take the characters and change them subtly enough to make them your own while still keeping the true essence of what makes them lovable. I'm always very hesitant to read smut because a lot of it is tactless and even a little crude, but you make it truly lovely, and (it goes without saying) sexy (as it should be). Your story lines are original, your writing is concise and still story-like, and you are by far one of the coolest Klaine shippers I know, if your A/N's are anything to go by.

Thank you so much for such a lovely two days of reading. Time to peruse your favorites - I have no doubt someone of your skill has excellent taste.

OutHereOnMyOwn chapter 11 . 12/8/2011

I absolutely loved this fic. I don't usually read these kinds of stories, but this was just AWESOME! I sooooooo have to watch the movie now.

Anon chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
If you enjoyed the movie, you should read the book. It's by Neil Gaiman. :)
nessyschu chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Way to make me cry. That story was beautiful, and now I want to watch the movie, except I will be picturing Glee and Klaine in my head and it will just be so much better there. But still. Amazing job. Thank you for this story.
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »