Reviews for Shine
dementedappletree chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Kings of Stormhold. XD But seriously. This was amazing. Thank you so much.
iloveklainestories chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
Oh, what a perfect end... I love that you digressed and write some of your own fiction here, especially that beautiful love scene. Beautiful story!
waltzy chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
I wouldn't have thought of a Stardust/Klaine crossover, but this was a very sweet ride, and I enjoyed it. I always like in canon how happy they can make each other, and that really holds true in this au, visible in Kurt's glow. 3
cpimentel983 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
AMAZING! you say Chris is a fan, too?
tournesoul chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Flawless fic with a flawless ending :)

Really, thanks for writing this, sweetie! It has been a pleasure to read it :)
SabrinaCourage chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
OMG OMG OMG I'm so happy that I found this fic and even happier that you did stardust!Klaine. it's the one and only online unless googled failed me. when I watch the movie now I just feel extremely ansty because instead of seeing Charlie Coz and Claire Danes I just want to see Darren and Chris but it's not them. and then the angst kicks in. this is, honestly, a very beautifully written crossover fic, especially one with my favourite movie. (:

Labmama chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
So loved this. Any thing that combines Neil Gaiman and Klaine is awesome!
perchance to wake chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Yay! So much love _ You would not believe how happy this story makes me, between the Klaine and the Stardust and the awesome... Yeah xD Fun fun. And I like that they actually resolved the whole 'falsely relayed message' thing, 'cause the movie simply didn't mention it (which is fair enough, with time restraints), but I'm glad you had it in here.

~K
Anon D chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is amazing. I just usually lurk and never review stories, but I felt like I needed to do this one. I can't even tell you how much I absolutely love this. I read it in one sitting and cried five times. I'm definitely gonna look at your other writing. Please, write a book. or something. Don't ever stop writing :)
youngandobsessed chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
This was such a beautiful story, thank you so much for writing it. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!

Hearts and Stars,

youngandobsessed
Zirconiafire chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Absolutely perfect ending, you put in almost all my ships: Quinn/Puck, Brittana, Sam/Mercedes etc. (ohh, and KLAINE of course). This story has made my suckish day 100x better, you are such a brilliant author!
Nhiallys chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Happy Happy Happy :D

So Effin adorable! perfect ending even if I'm still wondering how they managed to have children...but whatever ._.
LilacSky128 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh, your story and this ending makes me ridiculously happy. I really enjoyed this story - and I'm a sucker for a happy ending. :D
becauseilikepenguins chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh my...

Well yeah, that was nice! Wonderful ending (a wonderful fic in all, really) It's made me want to go and watch the film again, though I'd probably only be dissapointed, since the main protagonists aren't Kurt and Blaine... -_-

But yea, you're awesome! :)
Jess chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
The end of Stardust always makes me tear up, and yup, this did too. This was the most beautiful crossover ever.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »