Reviews for Shine
perchance to wake chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
I fell a bit behind on reading this, but yay! Awesome. And Santana didn't die! Evil though she may be, I'm pretty fond of her. I loved Puck, he was hilarious. I love how you didn't even try to justify the "Pucker. Man!" thing... "Wait, that doesn't make sense-" That was just brilliant. I like this story the more it deviates, though. The bits of original dialogue and moments. I adored the Kurt/Blaine moments, when they were learning to fence and when they were dancing, and when they'd finally admitted they loved each other... it was just so beautiful. And Blaine can finally be himself. And the whole Rachel thing was very funny, but I like that he was nicer to her than Tristan was to Victoria, simply because while they're both not that nice, I quite like Rachel, and hated Victoria.

So, anyway... can't wait to read more! Nearly done, yeah? This is just so sweet and romantic and funny. And you quoted HP at one point. Which is a win.

~K
greeengirl chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
THIS STORY IS AMMMMAAAZZZZINGGGGGGG!
Azlarok Tolkien chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
THIS. STORY. IS. PERFECTION! PER-FUCKING-FECTION! ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE SO RIGHT, AND I WOULD HAVE DONE EVERYTHING DIFFERENTLY BUT IF I DID IT WOULD HAVE SUCKED BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS RIGHT WITH THIS AND THIS IS LIKE THE GREATEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ BECAUSE I LOVE KLAINE AND STARDUST IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE AND THIS IS SO FUCKING PERFECT! I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS SO AMAZING! This just made my life, I hope you know! :) 3
nessyschu chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Dude. That was freaking intense! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
youngandobsessed chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
So much epicness I don't even know what to say. Except that this story is beautiful!

Hearts and Stars,

youngandobsessed
girlinthevortex chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
And so we reach the conclusion of this story. I'm thinking there's only one more chapter to come? It's funny how short all of this has seemed and yet you've covered everything from the original film (book too? I wouldn't know as I haven't read it).
nessyschu chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Oh my gosh. Unfair cliffhanger. Not cool! Great chapter though!
dementedappletree chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
I always hated that part... where the star thinks that his/her lover has gone...
Zirconiafire chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
SOO INTENSE (yes, I feel like I say that in every review of this story, but this chapter especially!) though I would like to see Blaine massacre Jesse in a duel...
tournesoul chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Can i make you a suggestion? Just forget everything else you have to do in this moment and write! I really need the next chapter, for reasons!
iloveklainestories chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
So happy that you finally continued! Looking forward to the rest. I do hope you deviate a little bit from the actual, exact story. After I fell in love with this story, I re-watched the whole film a couple of times :) - and I realized that the story is basically a word for word rendition of it. While I love the movie, I'd love to see things a little different - I especially appreciated the love scene between Kurt and Blaine, mainly because it deviated a little from the actual movie and of course, it was Klaine love. :) Hoping to see more of that in the near future.
doctorblaine chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
Okay, well I have never reviewed before, but I'm changing this now, because I just HAD to say something about this story.

It is unbelievable. Incredibly well written and beautifully adapted to fit the Glee Characters into the storyline. From the moment I started reading this, I was hooked and as it has developed, it has become one of my favourite fics.

Thank you so much for combining this amazing film with Klaine and making it so damn good.

And also, the addition of smut was PERFECT! I am so glad you put it in there. It showed the development of the relationship really well and was also super hot at the same time.

Just aikdnfkjberrfiujebrfik! All the awards go to you for this fic. It's mindblowing! Can't wait for the next update!
girlinthevortex chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Caught up with the last two chapters. I feel I should write about lots of different things that I enjoyed but I have to say that lovemaking scene was gorgeous. Oh I love them and how perfect they are in these roles.
iloveklainestories chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Woah... this story is one of my favorites! I absolutely LOVE Stardust, and of course, I love Glee - so what in heaven's name could be better... nothing, obviously!

I LOVED this chapter - so happy that you upped the rating.

Can't wait for a new update!
lizzard713 chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Gah I've been meaning to review this chapter for forever, sorry. First of all, I've figured out that it was King Will and that his wife was Emma, so I'll stop asking about that.

Now for things that actually happen in this chapter. I'm excited for the Quinn/Puck relationship, and hope to see the return of Sam. I *love* the sweet little Original Song references - it's little things like that, make me smile. ;)

On to the smut. Beautiful, lovely, hot Klaine smut. I really wish that there was more smut to come in the plot, but I know that isn't the case :( Oh well, I'll live.

I can't wait for the action in the upcoming two chapters, especially the major fight scene. Woo!

Update soon. New chapters are like free cookies.

-lizzard713

And you're at 94:00 exactly.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »