Reviews for A Nightmare to Remember
say it straight chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Is peeta kira? You should continue This story.
Matty chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is terrifying, but in an exhilarating way!' This was amazing. Loved it!(:
SakuraDrops141 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was awesome! Its sad that this couldn't be a multi-chap fic! I would love to see more of this, whether its a sequel or just the same story but with more chapters! Its nice to see an insane serial killer version of Peeta every once in a while! : D
a girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
OH DEAR LORD, WHEN I BEGIN TO READ THIS I WAS SAD FOR PEETA AND NOW I'M LIKE Oo! THE F**K PEETA HOW COULD YOU...OH DEAR I AM SPEECHLESS LIKE MY HEART IS BEATING FAST!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
The fact that you made Peeta a serial killer is hilarious! I mean seriously *slow claps*

Hungergamesluva chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Please please please please make it multiple chapter and update soon!
Priincezz chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Holy shit I was so blown away at the end! Very very good!

Peeta though ajkhbsdfksbjhfbd

So good!
kalebale chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
... Oh my god.
Gddrggds chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Please please please keep writing!
Reading-and-Bubbling chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great first line! Very nearly supported the entire thing, with a couple of exceptions. Very well-written.

We'll PM you to let you know when the masterlist and results are on the forum.

RAB

The Prompts
Crazy About Peetniss chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
... I didn't see that coming at all. I think I'm a little in shock right now. um... wow. This was a really good story. It was cool seeing a different side of Peeta... but I was not expecting that... I have this whole dexter feeling coming over me. I liked the story a lot!
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Oh...My...
PaulineMail chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Is Peeta the grandson of Dexter Morgan ? That would explain a lot ! Good AU story.
Cassie's Neighbor chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
"'If it were legal, I would kill you,' I spit without abandon."

It's a good first line. Supported much of the fic, although the way you portrayed Peeta here made me uncomfortable. Really didn't know that Peeta had it in him. He'll not do anything that would especially hurt Katniss in whatever way. The Peeta we all know's not some kind of deadly serial killer. But all the same. A.U. do make exceptions of some sort.

Grammar's alright too. You're extremely lucky you made it through the deadline.

Thank you very much for the submission, Sammy'sPeetaBread! Hope you'll be writing more soon!

Cassie's Neighbor

The Prompts Staff Member
inked-writer chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Whoa, a lot of anonymous reviews... *is slightly suspicious*

Anyway, this is a good fic, but I really doubt Peeta would kill. You did say that he bakes, like flowers, and listen to girls talking to each other, right? Then, judging from what you said, there is no way he would do that to Gale. No. Way.