Reviews for Four Times Gale and Katniss Made Love
Holy fucking shit that was fucking beautiful
You have such a way with words holy fuck
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I must be a masochist for reading Galeniss, but your writing is so fabulous, I just couldn't help myself (I was cringing the whole way through, though!). My favorite was 001, for obvious reasons ;) I re-read that part 4 more times to make up for the Galeniss in the other sections.
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I was wary about reading this, because I ship Everlark desperately, but I love all your stories so I went into it on your name alone. And you didn't disappoint! I love how you wrote it that the only reason why she ended up with Gale in each scenario was because Peeta was removed from the equation, all except that last one where he wasn't, and so she didn't. I loved how you threaded in Peeta in every case and showed her unseverable connection to him. I love that even though this was supposed to be a 'Galeniss' fic, its underlying current was indisputably Everlark.
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I love it, it's well written, interesting and quite sad. Thanks for this text.
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Wow... this was beautiful.
bye123456789 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Dear God that ending piece ripped my heart out ;-;
I love your writing style - the section headers, the italics for dialogue, the repeated lines ("Gale had always thought...)
Honestly your pieces are always just exquisite, and this was no exception. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Why does katniss have to be so damn stubborn. She needs to learn that she loves Gale more than peeta
OrionMellark chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I allways say: Gale is cowardly... Why if he love her SOOOO MUCCHHH like all galeniss fan say. WHY HE DONT VOLUNTEER FOR PEETA PLACE AND PROTECT HER?

he was so cowardly and selfish, he love more herself and his family than katniss AND THE LOVE DONT WORK LIKE THAT, when you love someone you dont care all world ONLY HER... He stay with hope and pray for katniss return? Thats really funny dont say katniss win lol they are 24 and 4-6 are careers HOW YOU CAN WAIT LIKE GALE IF YOU LOVE SO MUCH KATNISS? he love more his family and herself. If peeta dont help katniss run, cato will kill katniss in that moment REMEMBER KATNISS RUN BECAUSE SHE SAW PEETA SAY RUN RUN RUN... she say peeta mellark safe my life.. And in that moment peeta got injured by cato, PEETA COULD RUN BUT HE WAIT FOR KATNISS... So dont tell me stupid thinhs about gale is better for katniss BECAUSE NOT. I love Katniss everdeen and i dont care if is peeta or gale or finick or cato, i want someone protect and love so much katniss more than his life for her, because she deserve that. Someone like her father and for galeniss fans i sorry becsuse Peeta Mellark is the only one who love more than anything, i like galeniss but only like friends or brother or hunters partners but in love i dont want gale for katniss

I dont ship galeniss but i like this fic, so good the words all say in this fic poor katniss
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
harthniss
To be a rebel chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Just holy crap, why the hell didn't I find this sooner?

I am absolutely in love with this, and the last is so tragically real you could almost hear my heart breaking.
You seriously are an amazing writer. This is brilliant.
Safira Rue Mellark chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
perfection as always
ashely chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
omg i wish all this happended ..( i think gale and katniss is better than peeta
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Piece of shit
SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Nice reflection on what could have been. Had a tear in my eye at the end , makes you realise how sad it is.
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Love love love love love love love. This was beautiful, words can't even describe. I also really liked the scene where Gale and Madge were reaped together, I thought that was a really original plotline. You're really talented.
xx Nina