Reviews for Four Times Gale and Katniss Made Love
Rock-Nye chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ouch.

Gale was the one character that I really wished were fleshed out a bit more because I wanted to feel a bit worse for him when he and Katniss fell apart in canon. But this...wow.

Just ouch. Brilliant writing, seriously.
Cheaward chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You're a really good writer, and your AUs kick ass.
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was so amazing! My Gale/Katniss heart just swelled :D
Night chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is harsh at the end but true, and I love every bit of it.
Owlsk8r chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is so heartbreaking. Poor Gale. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I read an article recently about the appeal of DADT (apologies if you're not American; it was kind of a big deal over here). The writer interviewed the parents of a gay soldier who'd died in Iraq, and his father, after describing him, talking about what made his son happy and sad and what him tick, said (paraphrasing here) "Being gay was the least interesting thing about my son. He was so much more than his sexuality."

That's how I feel about these stories. Yeah, they all feature sex (or the potential for it) but there's so much pain and ambivalence and terror and /other stuff/ going on in these stories that the sex just drowns in the depth of all these other emotions. The sex is the least interesting about these stories.
Howlynn chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I really like all the cool possibles side by side - lovely how you take one thing away - add one twist and yet there are things that are still there - one time strong - then crushed - then just spoiled a little - as always - love it!
Maddie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I am addicted to THG AU's and yours are some of the best around!
koalakoala chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved this. Like always. I was actually a little wary of reading because I'm not a huge fan of the pairing, but you did it wonderfully, and eventually made me root for them in this despite any prejudices I had at the beginning.

And that made the last one, what actually happened, so much more painful...
Ellenka chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I apologize for being an obnoxious noob and butting in twice, but I just cant help it. This is too incredible for just one review.

My fave is still no.2, but Im amazed at how it seems to shock me MORE every time I read it. As if the whole impact needed time to sink in. Deep bows to your ability to explore such depths with so few extremely well-chosen words.

And, as I never commented on the last bit - it was like a cold shower. But strangely enough, you managed to make every time they DID hurt as much, if not more, than the time they DIDNT.

*deep bows again*

I promise to shut up now. Hopefully.
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Dark. All the ways it could have happened, and each are magnificent. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
angels0ul chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I have to say that I do like some of your other pieces better...BUT this is still amazing amazing amazing.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great job, I really liked this one. The first four seemed so real, even more real then that last one! Loved it!
Solaryllis chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Amazing how much story you packed into so few words. Each of these scenarios felt like a perfectly plausible AU, each heartbreaking in its own way. Guess there isn't a way to get away from that... Katniss' line about not having a choice in the 4th one was totally spooky. I loved the echoes of Peeta throughout the whole thing, too.
caisha702 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
As amazing as ever. Truly. I've lurked and read your work for a long time without ever being brave enough to tell you that. But now I have...
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »