Reviews for Four Times Gale and Katniss Made Love
PPerfect chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow. As usual, your work is incredible.
goingdownswingingXX chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
My God, those were perfect. Absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing and being a writer. X_X
lizzybearrr chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
These are beautiful.
gauntariita chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
seriously, I ... I don't know how to say what I want to say, but I loved it.

If I could use english as I use my languaje I'd tell you what I want. But I tell you that I LOVE it.

thanks for sharing.
xphoenixrising chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OTP. Thank you for this.
logicalfall chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You made me like Gale and feel sorry for him, and I don't ever like Gale.
otherbella chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love how you write this pairing. Your work is stunning as ever.
crickets chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it!
flwrpwr vampyre chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I wish all of these were real, honestly, more than the one that actually is canon. *cuddles Gale and Katniss close*
stjudesshipper chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh lordy, I read this on what as already an emotionally conflicted day, and now I have ALL THE FEELINGS. I can't even identify most of them but they are plentiful and powerful!
zorabet chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Lol, I am just sitting here holding a stuffed animal and sobbing, quite honestly.
amantelascio chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Why is everything you write so amazing?

This is beautiful.

I really like how you touch on several different outcomes that could've happened.
audreyiific chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Told you you'd get Gale ;)

Yeah, you know I love this.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
My favorite thing about your writing is your economy of words. 4 (well 5) completely different stories told with just enough detail to make enough of each universe clear.

I also love the different ways they could have gotten together ranging from sweet to tragic. Sigh.
NoStrangerWouldItBe chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is beautiful and would seem tragic if it weren't a Hunger Games story (because everything about the series and its characters is so tragic something really has to stand out as unimaginable to truly earn the title). That's not surprising though, because I have lurked about reading many of your stories and I know what an exceptional writer you are and what high quality your fic is.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »