Reviews for Four Times Gale and Katniss Made Love
Ellenka chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I want to make love to this story. I apologize for starting my review on a dirty note, but the thought stuck in my mind while I was reading and stubbornly refuses to go away. And Im not that keen on kicking it out anyway.

Your style is both incredible and impeccable and I admire the creativity with which you exploit the characters while keeping them astonishingly true to their canon selves.

Each scenario was original and flawlessly executed, but my personal favorite was no.2. Quickie in he JB just before being shipped to the Capitol, thats about as kinky as it can get ;D And maybe its just the hopeless fangirl in me talking, but I cant help but think that Gorgeous Gale would give Finn a run for his money :D

btw, regarding no. 1: is it just me being delusional, or did you hint at Prim being Peetas half-sister in Valor, Valeria too? If yes, I love the way you interconnect your works via subtle little hints; if not, I love the idea anyway :)

Well, enough of my rambling. My point is: thank you for sharing this piece of genius. Ill have to read it many, many times before I get anywhere near enough.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i think i'm in love with you.

this is INCREDIBLE.

the way you can take the spirit of this series and from it create completely believable AUs... floors me.

fangirling hardcore.

bravo!
JennaGill chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I usually stick to the Peeta-centric stories, but I love your style of writing and it's good to step out of the box every now and then! Great collection of snippets!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5