Reviews for Five Days
yaoifan124 chapter 5 . 9/14
I love reading stories more basing on the animal instinct of Marco's zoan! It's always nice and interesting! A twist on things! Love! And the end I was cracking up! The whole crew investigating, at least they could try and fly away to escape? Though I think Pops would know and be laughing once seeing them! Guarararara! Thank you for sharing~!

StarliteOracle chapter 5 . 8/2
teressa chapter 4 . 8/1
This story is amazing. Please write more Marco x Ace fanfics. Thank you so much
TrafalgarD.WaterLaw chapter 5 . 7/23
best marco x ace story that I've ever read. Thank u so much. I absolutely loved it. XD
lmao that ending
Nike Scarlet chapter 5 . 7/3
This is my favorite pairing for Ace ever...and I greatly enjoy any fics I can find for it...Thanks for this! Also...I would love a epilogue, just to wrap it up, because this is kind of a cliffhanger, but if not, then I don't care, because this is very well written.
Krystal 'Demon' Sanate chapter 5 . 2/14
Epilogue desired! Are they caught or did they escape?
I really like this story!
Lumoa chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
This has got to me one of my favorite Marco and Ace fics. I love everything about it.
N Harmonic chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Shishishishi! Ace is funny!
Thea chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I love it!
Yuki Artsa chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
omf that ending XD
MoreThanTrouble chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
I enjoyed this fanfic very much. :) Very original, and of course, I LOVE it because, well, IT'S ABOUT MARCO x ACE! Hell yeah! 8D

Though, to a more selfish and wishful thinking on my part, I would like to see a version of this fic in Ace's point of view. *sighs in wonder* Then again, that's just me. :)
Mad Y u e chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I love how describes Marco's feelings asdhjasdhad
And the end ahsdjaskdasahahahahahaha This island is on fireeeee

I want to ride Phoenix!Marco's back too :ccc And then throw myself on to the clouds just to see if he'll rescue me 8) (?) -brick'd-

Fushicho92 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
haha oh my, the ending brilliant XD
Kookie Thief chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really like how you wrote up Marco's powers.