Reviews for Five Days
roo17 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Wow, just wow. The whole interaction scene between Ace and the phoenix was great and touching. I wonder how Marco will come out and finally tell Ace, or will Ace figure it out himself? Hm... I think it's time to read the next chapter! XD
roo17 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
This is so great! I love how Marco trying to keep his powers a secret, and how Ace gets so damn excited when he sees the phoenix! It's so cute! XD
roo17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I like it! The way you describe the fire as Marco bathed in it, and the way he flew from the ship was beautiful! And I like how you added the phoenix's need to bathe in fire five days a year. Very nice!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
lol. THAT must be akward. i cant see a way to get around that. poor Marco, Ace, you will be the gossip for some while...
reodavle chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Epic ending! Woohoo! \(/)\
Aivelin chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
It's the first and the best fanfiction about Marco ans Ace I've read (long time ago btw). I signed in this site to leave reviews and to make you know: a lot of people like your fanworks and you're amazing writer.

If you're interested, I don't prefer angst and other 'bad mood' things but when I find a good author as you I easily became a masochist and read everything to have a chance to feel the special aura.

I totally in love with that story and drew few fanarts after I became a fan of this pairing because of you. I want to translate it to my native language if it's allowed.
faery7 chapter 5 . 1/14/2012
hahahahaha! loved the ending :D poor guys got some explaining to do :) very cute story
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Loved the story. I felt so mellow after finishing it.
Hyde4222 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
lollzz i luv the end :D hahaha

"Everyone's going to come and investigate.

And our clothes are all burnt up." :O
Rosales chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
awwww omg I think this is one of the best AcexMarco stories I have red! I really like this pairing and I must compliment you on the idea of Marcos rebirth! it's kinda cool to see him act in an animal kind of mood and how his animalistic side seems to grow stronger and try to push him to take Ace right there xD

Really good! :)) hope you keep on writting AxM stories, I'll be your huge fan ;)
azab chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
azab chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
azab chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
azab chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
LittleLunaChan chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I. Loved. It.

It was perfect, I am a total sucker for Marco x Ace and the whole phoenix re-birth was awesome! It's too bad it's only 5 chapters long, I can't get enough of it

Would you mind if I use the idea of Marco and the re-birth etc in one of my future fanfics? I've always wanted to write a Marco x Ace fanfic and it seems like a really interesting idea. Of course I'll change things so it won't be the same but I think I should ask first nontheless... :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »