Reviews for Five Days
MedzR3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Sorry it took so long for me to read, but that was a nice ending :D
Yujianlong chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
From rosted blue turkey to happy blue bird XDD

I sooooooo love this story... Nearly jumped when I saw that the new chapter was up.

Still grinning like a mad woman, though. People will wonder what the hell's wrong with me XDD

OMG.. OMG... OMG!

This story is just sooo amazing! I can't recover.. O_o

You need to write more Marco/Ace!

Please..?
Star Shadow and Dark Stratos chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
If you were Brook, I'd give you my panties. This was amazing. My only complaint is that it's over... Unless you'd like to give us Whitebeard's reaction? ;)
JumpingBeans480 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I am practically salivating right now at the explicit mental images that you have provided me from that delicious description of their lovemaking. Yum.

Also, the last part almost killed me... *laughing hysterically* I can't believe they set the island on fire... :D

I'm sad that this is over, but I hope you'll have more OP stories in the works. This fandom needs more authors like you.

Thanks again for writing such an awesome story! This has really made my month!
BlizzardXIII chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Hey~! Nice chapter here :D loved the part where Ace tried to climb onto Marco and Marco can only think of doing stuff to him heh.

And is it just me or is Ace having naughty thoughts too now? As hinted in the last part. Haha.

Anyway, when I mentioned 'weak' in the last review, I meant physically weak or lethargic and not as a kid. Hahha. It would've added drama.

Anyway, update soon!
Lily chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
"Ace had it in his mind to ride him. And not in the way Marco's erotic fantasies played out."

I laughed so hard at this xDDDDDDDDDDDDD He's such a perv.

I can't wait to have more! I want to know the end of this, I want Ace to discover the truth as soon as possible.
MedzR3 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
No Marco, bad! Eh, but it's okay :) Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Yujianlong chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I'm actually suffering while reading this story.

My poor Marco... And Ace..! _

Oh, please, pretty pretty please, bring on the next chapter soon.

*impatiently waiting*

I soo love this story! All this biult up tension between them really jumps out of the story. And makes me feel horribly giddy. I need more..!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
*chants* HORNY MARCO, HORNY MARCO, HORNY MARCO, HORNY MARCO, HORNY MARCO, HORNY MARCO, HORNY MARCO, HORNY MARCO! XD

A wonderful chapter, and I practically laughed out loud when I read that Marco acknowledged himself as a turkey and a chicken.

Grr, Marco should really just man up and tell Ace already. The boy is confused enough. It's obvious what he was referring to when he asked that question...

Seriously, this awesome fic is one of my favourite Marco/Ace stories ever, and I'll be terribly sad when it ends... :(

I hope you update soon!
Star Shadow and Dark Stratos chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
I'm glad my lack of eloquence could put a smile on your face. I was so ecstatic to read and review your last chapter that my initial reaction overrode my brain in an attempt to review.

Oh Marco... You and your wonderfully ripped clothing. Poor Ace must be so delightfully confused (or perhaps not). I eagerly await the next installment of my newest addiction.
BlizzardXIII chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Hi! Love your story :) sorry I only reviewed now.. I'm a procrastinator. Heh.

Anyway, I love it's flow and the speed things are progressing at. This idea is new too! Since nobody ever takes devil fruits into account for many things. :D

Just a thought though, shouldn't Marco be weak for awhile? Since phoenixes die old and are reborn as chicks, where they grow into their prime? Its like that in Harry Potter anyway, with Fawkes. But I'm not sure..

Just update soon! I look forward to it!
dorea1991 chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
juuu ... Poor Marco! Ace hopefully take it well, you can not make them suffer T-T

Inpaciente I hope the next chapter!

kissess from Spain!

Dorea
Lily chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Amazing chapter 333
Yujianlong chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
OMG... Poor Marco. This is so.. so...! ;_;

*hugs him*

But I'm sure it'll be ok. Right Reiki..?

You'll not let him get hurt too much, riiiight...?

Wonderfully written, though.

It's so heartbreaking to see Marco struggle with what happens. But stupid naive Ace cheers me up all the time.

Good for Marco that he wasn't trying to drink coffe when Ace showed up XDD
Star Shadow and Dark Stratos chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I need more of this. I need this like air. Thank you so very much for sharing this delicious piece of fiction.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »