Reviews for Five Days
Lily chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
I'm sorry I didn't review this earlier! I really enjoyed this story (:
hilian chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
the sex scene was simply HOT.!

and the ending realy good xD

aah I still want mooooreeee it could be great if you write epilogue! I'm so curious about their relationship now * v *

I loved this fanfiction very much!

thanks for writing it * u *
hilian chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
ok so I have no more words to describe how I love this fic so far.

omg it's so pretty * u *

and so ... -thinks for 5 mins what to say- ... yeah, awesome *_*

I really loved the connection you made between Marco's and Ace's fire!
hilian chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
aaah -cries- so beautiful ; u ;

omg , I found the part Marco touches Ace, hot.

...

well 8Da

great work u
hilian chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
aah another awesome chap. * U *

I really love how you write Marco, and Ace. [aww Ace pouts /u/]

I really wonder how will Ace react when he know that it's Marco dhbetjhnsrygjn

good work D !
hilian chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved this so much * u * I mean, Marco's devil fruit is so awesome I think it's the best in OP , it made me happy that you wrote about it and it was really interesting.

the part Ace told Marco how cool he is , was really nice ;p

-going to read the next chap D -
MissJudged16 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
This is wonderful! I love the pairing and you wrote this very well.
crazzyredhead chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
lol i love this story and hope you update again soon. lol
BlizzardXIII chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Heyyy, nice ending. I think it was alright, though more could be put in on Marco and Ace's relationship development. Heh.

And I quite liked how Ace found out that Marco was the phoenix cos I was wondering at first if Marco would have to tell Ace in his face.

Loved the quirky last part :D
MedzR3 chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Sorry it took so long for me to read, but that was a nice ending :D
Yujianlong chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
From rosted blue turkey to happy blue bird XDD

I sooooooo love this story... Nearly jumped when I saw that the new chapter was up.

Still grinning like a mad woman, though. People will wonder what the hell's wrong with me XDD

OMG.. OMG... OMG!

This story is just sooo amazing! I can't recover.. O_o

You need to write more Marco/Ace!

Please..?
Star Shadow and Dark Stratos chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
If you were Brook, I'd give you my panties. This was amazing. My only complaint is that it's over... Unless you'd like to give us Whitebeard's reaction? ;)
JumpingBeans480 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I am practically salivating right now at the explicit mental images that you have provided me from that delicious description of their lovemaking. Yum.

Also, the last part almost killed me... *laughing hysterically* I can't believe they set the island on fire... :D

I'm sad that this is over, but I hope you'll have more OP stories in the works. This fandom needs more authors like you.

Thanks again for writing such an awesome story! This has really made my month!
BlizzardXIII chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Hey~! Nice chapter here :D loved the part where Ace tried to climb onto Marco and Marco can only think of doing stuff to him heh.

And is it just me or is Ace having naughty thoughts too now? As hinted in the last part. Haha.

Anyway, when I mentioned 'weak' in the last review, I meant physically weak or lethargic and not as a kid. Hahha. It would've added drama.

Anyway, update soon!
Lily chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
"Ace had it in his mind to ride him. And not in the way Marco's erotic fantasies played out."

I laughed so hard at this xDDDDDDDDDDDDD He's such a perv.

I can't wait to have more! I want to know the end of this, I want Ace to discover the truth as soon as possible.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »