Reviews for Tinkering
hurkydoesntknow chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Loved this story! The Doctor can always count on the Ponds!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Great story! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Just a medical note here-it is never, ever safe to hold down a person who is having a seizure. You can badly injure the patient. Nor should you hold their mouth closed, or put something between their teeth-they won't actually bite their tongue off, and could potentially choke on whatever you're putting in their mouth. If someone is seizing clear the area of any items they might flail into, and time length of the seizure. Call 911 while you wait.

Its a nice dramatic effect to have the Pond's holding the Doctor through a seizure, but as a nurse from 2011 (release date of episode), Rory would know this very basic first aid information.
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh, this sounds like the Doctor. Getting into trouble, even when still on the TARDIS.

Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Very sweet *-* I loved Rory taking care of the Doctor
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Brilliant! Love the references in his delusions. Great fic.
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Really Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Awe i loved it :)
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is so amazing it's insane. I love it.
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love it! It's so cute to imagine the Ponds taking care if the silly, idiot, wonderful doctor. I especially loved how Nurse Rory showed up when the Doctor and Amy needed him the most, and he was able to help both of them stay strong. Well done!
Winged Time Wolf Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I don't know what to think of this, but it was good
TheWildHeffernan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Not to be rude, I really enjoyed the story, bur you might want to do some researc next time. You never, ever hold down a npersom who is having a seizure. You can hurt them even more by doing so. And holing his mouth shut could hurt his neck. I am no experr here, but this is just some fairly common knowledge, that Rory, as a nurse, would have to be an expert in. Nice job though, I lofe it when Rory helps the Doctor! the touch screen typing.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Amy and Rory are the bomb. Nice job.
Wolfie chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awww Rory saved the Doctor :) hahaha what a tangle the Doctor got himself into. And Amy Pond sleeping like a log