Reviews for Philotes
Guest chapter 17 . 13h
Please update this I love how Duncan is redeeming himself whilst LoVe is progressing! I do hope Duncan and Veronica are not siblings! This is an amazing story I do so wish that you would finish this!
labroussard chapter 17 . 11/23
Oh no. I am so sad to see this story is incomplete. I love it. I'm so attached.
Milamb chapter 17 . 9/27
Love this story ! hope you will finish it !
Yanijean chapter 17 . 7/12
I have really liked the detailed way you have laid out the way the LoVe relationship is growing. I like that the retribution is becoming a shared team activity so the aftermath is on the sharing after the fact or the gathering of knowledge and less on the anger. I guess from the dates this story has been abandoned and I'm sorry. I would have liked to see where you would have taken the loose ends: What the DNA test says here; how Duncan and V deal with that conversation; what Logan and V do as a couple at the Total Eclipse of the Heart dance; how they will Deal with Cassidy; Can Cassidy be stopped from Suicide and Murder this time and how will Dick deal with the conflict between his brothers and Cassidy's actions.
spk chapter 17 . 6/19
OMG! Just found this and almost cried when I was halfway through and realized it isn't marked "complete." I am hoping and begging you to finish this. It is an amazingly unique twist on season 1. It has fantastic characterizations...even though you have a beautiful relationship building between Logan & Veronica, you still keep it real to character with how they interact and even upset each other. I am just bursting with anxiety to see what happens next, especially with Cassidy. :)
kerali chapter 17 . 6/18
I loved the story and hope you have the opportunity to finish it sometime. I would love to see how they would handle the other issues, but they were off to a great start.
laura.arrick.3 chapter 17 . 6/12
Please, please, please finish this story! I am anxious to see what Cassidy an Madison have planned. Please don't leave me hanging. :)
laura.arrick.3 chapter 1 . 6/11
I never realized until yesterday how many of my favorite VM stories have been written by you. I find myself reading them over and over. You are a very talented writer, and I have favorited and followed you, so I can find your stories. I see that you currently have two stories unfinished: Philotes and Veronica's Second Chance. I hope you finish them both, as it's almost a tragedy of epic proportions to let such awesome stories remain unfinished. I'll beg if you want me to. :D
bill miller chapter 8 . 5/7
Where is Wallace
bill miller chapter 17 . 5/3
Fix it where Dick and Duncan had nothing to do with the rape
13dani chapter 1 . 3/20
Talk about a cliffhanger! So many unfinished story lines - please update soon!
C.Elder chapter 17 . 2/4
Gosh this story deserves to be updated with more Chapters!
Lover-Bug chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
I just read this whole this and it isn't even finished... I am going to die.
irma66 chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Where did you go? 17 chapters and then nothing? This was interesting; why not finish?
tigerlady1981 chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Any plans to continue this story?