Reviews for Philotes
spk chapter 16 . 6/24
I was just re-reading this fantastic story, forgetting that it was not complete. I wonder if you will ever come back to it. It's coming up on 4 years since its last update. I just wanted to send you some encouragement that people are still out here waiting. As I read this, I am in awe of how great it is - its characterizations being so true to the show and its unique story idea. I can't help but wonder... what does Cassidy have planned with Madison?... how will you handle the paternity issue - is she a Mars or a Kane? Here's hoping you'll pick this back up. :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 3/23
I can't blame Veronica for not trusting him
JoeCool701 chapter 17 . 2/4
Please tell me that you are going to finish this story someday...
sophiamommy chapter 17 . 1/9
would love to see more of this story
Mirandaannw chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
Wow this is really good, I was hoping it was complete, but alas it's not, I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Please update this I love how Duncan is redeeming himself whilst LoVe is progressing! I do hope Duncan and Veronica are not siblings! This is an amazing story I do so wish that you would finish this!
labroussard chapter 17 . 11/23/2015
Oh no. I am so sad to see this story is incomplete. I love it. I'm so attached.
Milamb chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
Love this story ! hope you will finish it !
Yanijean chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
I have really liked the detailed way you have laid out the way the LoVe relationship is growing. I like that the retribution is becoming a shared team activity so the aftermath is on the sharing after the fact or the gathering of knowledge and less on the anger. I guess from the dates this story has been abandoned and I'm sorry. I would have liked to see where you would have taken the loose ends: What the DNA test says here; how Duncan and V deal with that conversation; what Logan and V do as a couple at the Total Eclipse of the Heart dance; how they will Deal with Cassidy; Can Cassidy be stopped from Suicide and Murder this time and how will Dick deal with the conflict between his brothers and Cassidy's actions.
spk chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
OMG! Just found this and almost cried when I was halfway through and realized it isn't marked "complete." I am hoping and begging you to finish this. It is an amazingly unique twist on season 1. It has fantastic characterizations...even though you have a beautiful relationship building between Logan & Veronica, you still keep it real to character with how they interact and even upset each other. I am just bursting with anxiety to see what happens next, especially with Cassidy. :)
kerali chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
I loved the story and hope you have the opportunity to finish it sometime. I would love to see how they would handle the other issues, but they were off to a great start.
laura.arrick.3 chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
Please, please, please finish this story! I am anxious to see what Cassidy an Madison have planned. Please don't leave me hanging. :)
laura.arrick.3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I never realized until yesterday how many of my favorite VM stories have been written by you. I find myself reading them over and over. You are a very talented writer, and I have favorited and followed you, so I can find your stories. I see that you currently have two stories unfinished: Philotes and Veronica's Second Chance. I hope you finish them both, as it's almost a tragedy of epic proportions to let such awesome stories remain unfinished. I'll beg if you want me to. :D
sj501-miller chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
Where is Wallace
sj501-miller chapter 17 . 5/3/2015
Fix it where Dick and Duncan had nothing to do with the rape