Reviews for Predestination
marylopez0812 chapter 1 . 1/15
Please update. Keep going. Can't wait for more.
Meiyami chapter 1 . 1/3
Hey, can you writing back some day? I'm dying for you to continue with this amazing fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
THIS is somethin i NEED to say...plz HURRY UP WITH D STORY ALREADY plz...i reallyy like reading ur fanfics but i really REALLY need 2 know whts going to happen!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This looks like a really good story. I'm betting good money that those eggs are supposed to be the seven demon lords. I'd also bet good money that the one that got moved was supposed to be Beelzemon and is probably either Impmon (Ai and Mako's partner) or will become very close to him. My money's on the former. Not sure who the mystery bad guy is yet, but I can never figure out who it is in the first blurb.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I have read Destiny and Fate, they were very good and interesting, so I looking forward to read this story. ;D
sktrco chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
When're you gonna continue this?
Nolidoli chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Sounds good I hope to read more soon!
HeartBee chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I see you're starting off with one of Destiny's flashbacks from Fate! Demon Lords, sounds like a blast. I suppose now is as good a time as any to throw out my predictions in a lengthy wall of text:
Destiny and Fate don't completely remember everything, but they have the potential to remember anything that won't relate to them in the future, as this is probably another prophecy and if they can remember it then it's cheating.
Destiny B from Fate will return, but will be almost entirely behind the scenes; the Adventure kids will arrive by inverting the card puzzle they used to return to the human world after Myotismon in the very first season, and they'll be stuck wandering around figuring out the plot on their own.
Fate will turn out to be Wizardmon because I will subscribe forever to the ImpmonWizardmonBaalmonBeelze mon digivolution line, and he's one of the digimon that ended up deader than dead, and if he goes back to using Wizardmon as his default form then he'll have an easier time trying to ditch the nickname he finds so annoying (and we won't confuse him with Impmon).
The castle in the dark level Ryo rampaged in is where the Demon Lords are going to be.
The villain will be Myotismon to connect to Fate and Gatomon, because he's so hard to kill, and because of your suspicious wording of "the ultimate bad guy isn't going to be him this time", or it'll be Ogudomon because of his having a connection to the demon lords already.
In the beginning, everyone will end up in one place so that we can see how everyone will react to each other (and because Kazu and Kenta missed out on meeting Tai the last time) before getting split up into new groups, possibly even more than before because of the increased number of kids. Also, Joe will point out Kazu's shirt, and Tai his crest. (Kazu why are you stealing all of the Digidestined's crests)
Upon finding out that Ryo was originally from the Adventure universe, Henry will be the one to remember the Wonderswan games, as he seems to be the one who plays the videogames, not the more recognized Digimon nerds of the group.
Impmon will finally get Behemoth back, though Kazu will probably ride him more seeing as Beelzemon can fly and all, not to mention Kazu and Behemoth made the best and most hilarious team. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that Behemoth will become a permanent addition to the Tamer's group, what with his seemingly nigh-invulnerability, loyalty to the group, and being a shoulder to cry on that can't protest having to sit through everyone's sob stories so long as you don't touch him.
When they do start fighting demon lords, Barbamon will give them particular trouble because "it manipulates Fallen Angel Digimon to carry out evil to its limit", apparently, which they happen to have in the group.
When the Digidestined show up, Takato, Kazu and Kenta will drag everyone to the biggest house available (or just hijack Hypnos, which sounds rather amusing in theory) for an impromptu marathon of Adventure and 02, with possibly hilarious reactions to the epilogue in particular; later it might cause conflict, with the Digidestined feeling like they have their entire life planned out, and out of their hands until someone (not Impmon for once, though he does seem good at knocking sense into people) points out the creator of the anime probably threw it in because they had to close it off somehow, and the anime had caught up to their actual time.
Also, on an earlier prediction, Wizarmon/Fate and Ryo will have conflicts over which world they should stay in, having ties in both worlds.
One or more of the demon lords, probably Lucemon with his innocent early stages, will try to trick the group/Impmon in their relatively nonthreatening early stages.
Impmon, upon figuring out his origins as a demon lord, will avoid digivolving and start dwelling on the times his sin was particularly evident, from his power-mad rampage to stealing all of Guilmon's food.
The dark-Impmon from Impmon's nightmare in Destiny will be revealed as the demon lord part of him, or at least how Impmon subconsciously sees him; in reality, they would look identical.
The 02 Digidestined will start swapping digi-eggs, seeing as they can actually do that and it's a cool idea with interesting possibilities. Some of the digiarmor forms resulting from this will turn out being good for different situations, with some being smaller than normal, or bigger, or stronger, or stealthier... I don't think the 01 Digidestined or the Tamers will be able to use the same trick, but who knows.
Since I've encountered two different kinds of Digimon Cards, the normal kind and a newer, fancier kind, Tai's D-arc will only be able to use one generation of Digimon Cards, the kind most resembling the one Jay and Hiro make in his world. In addition, the other Digidestined will get 'upgrades' to their own digivices, though some of them might just gain the ability to digivolve to mega finally.
Since Demon Lords are showing up, references to the Royal Knights will be made, especially considering all of the Gogglehead's digimon can digivolve into at least one Royal Knight.
The characters who didn't have very much screentime in the previous entries in the trilogy (Like Cody and Yolei) will get bigger roles. The DigiDestined are the exception, and won't show up unless you decide to check in with the Adventure world.
...I think that's enough predictions. I'm not sure it's that obvious, but I'm fairly excited and curious as to what you'll come up with in the future.
Just a bit.
Orihime-San chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
The seven digimon demon lords! Impmon is one of them, but he doesn't want to be (bet he doesn't even know) I bet the rest of them will try and persway impmon into joining them. Does this mean impmon is from the digidestined reality? Will the digidestined come to the tamer reality?
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
Denalien chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oooooohhhhhhh i wanna reaaaaad! Will you continue this story? You should!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh hey, I recognize that segment!

You hint at EVERYTHING, don't you? But you do it in such a way that we, the readers, have no idea.

You did it with the Tamers' crests, too. You are a genius! 8D
TamerArisa chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I read the first two fics and I can't wait till you publish the next chapters. The story is just great!
Raccon Girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
When is the next chapter ready. Ijust can't wait.

P.S. I'm a story that it takes place right after Fate, but I might need some of your ocs, is that alright. I'm also kind of new to this so don't be mad.
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Haha! Got an account! *Flashes a big, stupid grin* :D Lolz, ;P

Anyways, I'm still looking forward to your story, and I can't wait! Please tell me your working on revising 'Fate' and 'Destiny'. *Gives a pleading look* I really hope to read both those and this story soon!

Well, I'll be (impatiently) waiting! Ehehe... *sweatdrops* :)
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
No clue who the mystery enemy is, but the moved digi-egg is gonna be Impmon or something. I mean, you did say demon lords. Besides, the entire trilogy features Impmon in someway. *grins* Heh, I'm sure this story is gonna turn out great! I am a fan of this trilogy, and I must say, I am psyched to read this third part! :D Please hurry with your editing I would really love to read this first chapter within a year, do you think that's possible? Do you have a DevaintArt account? If so, please reply back to me. My username is MitzvahRose.