Reviews for Predestination
MayContainHyjinks chapter 2 . 7/31
Dear Bookworm Gal,

Alright. Last on the in the trilogy. At least till you get around to working on it and then decide to make a fourth on :P

A fun beginning with clues about where its going.

Should prove to be fun when you make your way back.

Hyjinks away!
-Hyjinks
GGMK chapter 2 . 5/7
Oh my gosh, you posted a new chapter a few months ago? :D Awesome.
corjonbett chapter 2 . 4/2
Well, I loved the first two stories. That said, after all this time, not holding my breath for this being finished.

I hope it is, but I understand that real life takes precedence.
NightFlowerLuv chapter 2 . 2/11
Ah, I KNEW taking advantage of my Digimon hype was a good idea! The new game came out recently so I've been In A Mood. As usual, your writing doesn't disappoint. I've been watching another anime with one of my online friends from across the world, and it turns out she watched about half of Tamers a while back, though it was subbed. I'm thinking I should get her through the series after we finish our current one, so she can come and read this series. It's really great. C:

I'm off to go reread from the beginning! I hope your recent work has been treating you well, too.
Panic chapter 2 . 1/19
Okay, so as you asked for predictions, so here it goes:

1) The Impmon/Beelzemon we all know and love is the Demon Lord of gluttony, though he has no idea.

2) Impmon either fixates on the moments he has been gluttonous, once he realises who he is, or the Demon Lords succeed and turn him back into the crazed, psycho monster that killed Leomon. If this is the case, then it results in terrible flashbacks for Jeri, but prompts her to act (and possibly wakes him up from being a monster, though it's more likely that Ai and Mako snap him out of it.)

3) If the sin of gluttony does revert Impmon to crazy, psycho monster, it's possible that Mako and Ai use the crest of Balance to save him-Balance means moderation, in some sense, while gluttony is excess taken to extremes. There is potential for some interesting dynamics here.

4) I think the Demon Lords will psychologically torture the various Tamers that are vulnerable to their sins. We know that Takato already succumbed to Wrath when Leomon was killed, and turned Guilomon into Megidramon (which could happen again . . . ?). Rika and Yamaki both have pride (though Yamaki may have conquered his when he got the crest of Humility). Kazu and especially Kenta could be subject to Envy. This could be used to destroy the group of Tamers-or in an attempt to.

5) I really want that mean lady from Hypnos to do something mean to Calumon, just so that Yamaki has a chance to defend his partner. I would also love for something bad to happen to Riley (just an injury! No death!) so that we can see Yamaki loose his cool.

6) Can we see a Beelzemon and Calumon team up again? It was my favourite part of season three.

Have fun writing!
Panic chapter 2 . 1/19
Now, I am so excited. The Demon Lords?! Those are the enemies that our Tamers will be facing?! They are in for a tough battle . . .

And, I'm betting that the Impmon/Beelzemon we all know and love is the seventh Demon Lord. And, if they get him to go evil again . . . eek!

Really can't wait to read more . . .
Gaaras1Girl chapter 2 . 1/3
Okay, if this is going where I think it's going this may be the best installment of your trilogy yet! So excited!

Love your writhing style, and how you potray the characters. The flow is smooth and you keep everyone very natural and true to themselves. When I first started reading your series I was concerned by the OC's Fate and Destiney, convinced that you had thrown Mary sues into the plot, but you proved this fear to be completely and totally unfounded. You've done a great job here. Not only are they not a hinderance to the group but add to it they're flawed and very human, and that makes them wonderful. I also adore the interactions between Fate and impmon so far. I see some future hilarity. And I love that the kids are actually growing up as time progresses here.

Your spelling and grammar are nearly spot on. In the nearly 100 chapters this far I've only spores a handful of typos. That alone is extrodinarly impressive.

All in all this series is captivating. Both funny, sad, and exciting. I love the plots you've developed for the previous two stories, and I'm ridiclously excited to see if our impmon from tamers is actually the demon Lord. Or is it somehow Fate? Am I wrong entirely? Hopefully not, but I'll just have to wait and see, with fingers crossed that it's Ai and Makos poor partner, of course!

I love the return of behemoth in the previous story, and hope we get to see him again. Poor bike turns over a new leaf and then gets left begin, lol. The addition of inner rika was also hilarious. I didn't think I would like that as much as I did. But you kept a perfect balance of just enough to be funny and and some spice to his character, without abusing it and pushing it over the edge.

All around I have fallen in love with the world you've created here (even if I would have liked to see a little more of impmon and his munchkins), this has been a fablous series so far and looks to only be getting better! I can't wait to see where you're going to take us with your latest installment.

-GG, Critics United
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
This will bra good fight;)
Orihime-San chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
IT'S
ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
Fellow Digitamer chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I wish you would continue writing this story as I loved both Destiny and Fate (the stories I mean, but the characters I also like). So please get back to this trilogy soon.
marylopez0812 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Please update. Keep going. Can't wait for more.
Meiyami chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hey, can you writing back some day? I'm dying for you to continue with this amazing fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
THIS is somethin i NEED to say...plz HURRY UP WITH D STORY ALREADY plz...i reallyy like reading ur fanfics but i really REALLY need 2 know whts going to happen!
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This looks like a really good story. I'm betting good money that those eggs are supposed to be the seven demon lords. I'd also bet good money that the one that got moved was supposed to be Beelzemon and is probably either Impmon (Ai and Mako's partner) or will become very close to him. My money's on the former. Not sure who the mystery bad guy is yet, but I can never figure out who it is in the first blurb.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I have read Destiny and Fate, they were very good and interesting, so I looking forward to read this story. ;D