Reviews for Reverie
Hollytreeowl chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully, you'll make more chapters to this story.
Demoness love chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Damn hormones... -.-
Yaoigoddess01 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I loved it but I really would like it to go all the way "there" so to speak. I know, I know I'm a bad person! It was awesome and I love it! And so well written! Thank You for sharing!
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
The fact that I'm taking Calc right now and utterly failing makes this so much better.

Yes. Oh my god. This fic is perfect. It deserves an infinite amount of reviews.

And that authors notes is something that I can relate to...
Epic of Gilgamesh chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Amazing writing darling, loved every word- and I totally understand how Rin feels... god I hate math...
YuRi chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Woah! I like this fic a lot. In fact, I like all of your AnE fic. Please please please continue this one, it's by far my favorite one. Make a quick update please!
Baws chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Looks promising and really interesting. I like it a lot. It's original and a nice change making Rin the one liking Yukio for once. I'll be looking forward for the next chapters and updates.

Update quick&soon please ).
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is so good and amusing and IC. mEMORIZE 486 PAGES NOT HARD? yEAh Yukio can be a demojn some time!
A reader chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You...I love you!

You are one the amazing writer ever! Finally a fic that it's Rin that likes Yukio! Man, there really isn't enough of them. Me too, I don't understand why it's always Yukio that has to like Rin. So I really thank you for making one!

I got a question though, what years are the twins at? I mean they're learning calculus. Does that mean they're somewhere between the age of 17-19? 'Cause I'm learning calculus too and we learn that in college. Well, they do go to a prestigious school so I think it might be that. And lol, I so do understand Rin, even I had problems with the most simplest equation.

Really good story, I can't wait for more. I know that this fic will be really good!

Update quick please .
MisaEyes chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I've noticed that it always seems to be Yukio that feels something too. I'm interested to see where this goes. Twincest! Yaaaay! Haha, update soon :]
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Rofl, oh Yukio, what a genius and strict nerd you are (No worries Rin, I have no idea what 2sin3x means either) But wow, it's really good. Different from what I imagined but still awesome. XD I like how you had Rin like Yukio instead of the other way around.

However, I'm sorry it was so tedious to write. If you don't want to continue...