Reviews for Everything Hurts
Jadewing47 chapter 8 . 6/26
Please write more! I can't wait to find out what's wrong with Jay.
This is amazing I can't wait to find out what is wrong with Jason and why he was acting funny also the actions between Tim Damien and Jason are hilarious this has to be one of my favorite batfam fanfics
Levi2002 chapter 8 . 1/22
PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVE THIS!
artemisjones chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
feels, god I feel the feels coming up with tears!
Vampire Skeleton chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
I love the story but I was wondering if you were going to add another chapter to it or is this the end
Eileen chapter 8 . 1/7/2016
Please tell me your writing more for this story I really want to know what was going on with Jason and if everything is going to be better for Dick now!

Sorry for probably annoying you but it's been so long sense I found a really good fan-fiction and you got my full attention and love on this one. And ignore all the haters they need to grow up and get over themselves, you've got a talent and I think their all just jealous of you.
Eileen chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
I really like you story and something are really funny!
Theonewhodies chapter 8 . 1/1/2016
This is the best thing I've read in a while.
I love how you made Jason and dick be romantic.
It just is the best thing.
Please update.!
Tunalover27 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
A good song for this story would be unspoken by weezer. By the way, I can't stop crying. I will always love the Bat family till the end and the way you wrote it here made my feelings for them grow even more. Great job. Now excuse me, I need to flood the Earth with my tears.
PikaWings chapter 8 . 12/4/2015
Goddammit Dick's letter was LONG! But this is an amazing story, so plz continue it!
ParzivalHallows chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
Awww! That was such a cute chapter, and it did give me feels. I still think the crying during sex bit was pretty hilarious though, I love this story!
Void of Anguish chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
So much Feels but so much luv
Great chapter!
Seylin chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
D'aw...total feels. Right to the gut.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
This is so good. I really wish you would update :)
Katey chapter 5 . 11/30/2013