Reviews for Landing Gear
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I think I might die of laughter, haahaha.

Who knew un-explicit could be so much fun? I love Ziva for torturing Tony like that XD

And I love the story! Wow, you're really talented, haha.

~Soph
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
As usual, very well written... loved it :)
23roses chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
bahahahaaaaa! nice.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Nice one. Loved the Beowulf reference.
mia58 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh, my Lord! It's not just the subject matter that's amusing, it's the way you describe it. Too, too funny. Can't stop picturing it in my head and laughing. Thanks.
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
another great one! fun and sexy. :)
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love, love, love this.

It made my night, I actually laughed out loud reading it.

this is going on my favorites list.
Proseac chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
My brain initially went somewhere else entirely when the flash mob got mentioned. Hee! This is a real FLASH mob! :)

Best line: "...Tony is a happy crouton in the soup of female attention..." Where do you come up with these things? Honestly? This describes the man, to a 'T'.

"He shouldn't have gone Schwarzenegger today." ROTFLMAO!

Priceless.
Shawanda94 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hahaahaha oh my goodness I don't think I stopped laughing once during this story ;) that was hilarious. I really liked your writing style as well, it just added to the affect. O gosh that was funny (wipes eyes while holding aching stomach)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Bwwaahhaahhaahhaa! Fantastic!
Nanuk chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hahaha, ohh, that's brilliant! I live for scenes like this one. Wish there'd more of them on screen. :)) Poor Tony ... I hope he's going to suffer some more; it's absolutely entertaining.

Thanks so much for a good chuckle! :)
Belker chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hahaha, oh my, I LOVED this one! Poor Tony, all cornered.

*And from a wealth of backlogged statements, Tony produces a garbled, "What?"* Hehe - poor lad. All scrambled brain.

/Belker
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Bwahahahahaha! Perfect for the holiday or any other day!

Thank you for the smiles.

pdf
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Funny thing.

Weatherly said the first 2 seasons he went commando as Tony...he felt it was in character.

And if you remember in the episode where they all went to Cuba he was naked when he woke up with the iguana.

I loved this little piece.

I smirked and giggled and wound up with a big smile on my face!