Reviews for Yumeiro Chara Atrashii Hajiimari!
ICareAboutFanfic chapter 2 . 4/15
Well HELLO good fanfic writer. I would like to say that you have waited quite the time when you last updated and that I would like you to keep doing this. As a fanficwriter myself I know how hard it is for you... But a year? So pleased, for your secret and non secret fanfic viewers... Update? BTW... ALL OF YO FANFICS ARE SWEETS FOR MY CRAVINGS SO KAMI SAMA OF Yumeiro Patissiere AND Shugo Chara CROSSOVERS DON'T STOP!
Random guest 8D chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
I was enjoying the story and then it finished T.T
BTW, I think it was awesome and hilarious!
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Hhahahhaha man I get a kick every time I'm waiting for more
darkchocolate23 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Yay! Luv this!
Chibi1234 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Love it
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Grace-chan YP chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Love it! I really am curious about how it will go..
It looks like you havent updated this in a WHILE...
So I hope you continue!
And I LOVE all your YumePati FanFiction! I Love reading them since im a huge fan of yumeiro patissiere!
I hope you make tons of more yumepati stories :)
kitbis chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
it's really good. you should really continue to write it. a lot of people are waiting for it. v
animelover9890 chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
It appears you haven't updated this story in a long time. I hope you find the time to update because this is a great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Please continue the story I love it. You really expressed the characters in a good way. Your such a good author!
lilangel25 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
update soon! I can't wait to read more! it's getting more exciting!
catgirl3899 chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Please finish this story soon NYA!
catgirl chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Please finish this story soon
Hard-coreReader chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story! I've been reading Yumeiro Chara Doki Doki! & it's awesome! Both stories are definetely going to my must-read list! Keep it up! I'm supporting you with all my might! I read, I don't write. Don't know how :
shavini5995 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013