Reviews for Pyramid Head and I
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is so hilarious! I love it!
The Grey Ghoul chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol omg coronation street. i had a feeling you weren't american. they used to put coronation street on in new zealand. they probably still do anyway. i seriously doubt coronation street is better than anything! lol

LOL! that part in the game was so hard i did it so many times! i was so stupid i put the game on hard and every time that pyramid head would catch that maria an di would have to try again. i can totally picture the benny hill music with it! lol!

lol team rocket..."er, pyramid head two!" LOL! pika!

great fanfic! i was just disappointed at the end sincei don't know who lawrence miles is. i guess i'll go look it up.
TheLeagueOfExtraordinaryMorons chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I read a lot of Silent Hill crap in my time... And thank god this isn't another one of those. Great job!
Mark185 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Who the hell is Lawrence Miles?
Katherine chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Loved it! Well done. Best part:

“Whew, I didn‘t think he‘d fall for that!” said James as he came out of the cupboard. His eyes widened in alarm. “Pardon?”

NOT LIKE THAT!

Hehe! Keep writing!

Katherine.
zakac chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
... BWAHAHAHA! Awesome~!
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
lol, luv it. XD

(& no way is corrie better)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
cool
miss no face chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Hahaha sehr funny! Especially liked the Solid Snake and James reversal part. Good work.
RileySerenity chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Okay okay okay I can't breathe now because of you xD

This is just silly as all hell, and I LOVE IT. The Pyramid Head's are just silly. For some reason I imagined one of them in an apron. Don't ask why, cause I really have no idea. But this is cute none the less. YOU SHOULD DO MORE. Comical. Simply and utterly comical.
Jill chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
The funny thing about this is is that I'm listening to Bohemian Rhapsody.
heartlilly chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
ha ha!it's so funny!i can't stop laughing,great work,i love ur story!er...comedy story!
Kid-author chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Beautiful. Awesome. One of the best stories on this website.
Some1Else chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Quite amusing. Not lame at all.

I liked the first skit the best. Those odd verbal noises Pyramid Head kept making will stick with me for a while.

Ner Ner Ner!

Meep.

Priceless. Also, that part where you poke fun at Pokemon was a riot. The cameo of Solid Snake was also fairly funny. The British words in this story are used nicely. Sometimes people can't pull that off very well.

But yeah, great story. Nice and funny, which is what it should be considering the fact that it's a parody. Good job. Nice work. Clever.

Keep on writing.
Rando chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Nicely done Jack, funny as hell, and completely worth it