Reviews for MARvelouS! chapter 1 . 8/23
I am fond of this story. full of ideas, surprises, a rich universe and developed personalities, faithful to the original cartoon (a lot of references to Duck Dodgers that I appreciated).
even though the scenario follows a classic scheme with a "tsundere" protagonist, I loved this story and will read it again !
Waruitenshi chapter 9 . 4/17
Lmmfao! Nice addition to your story. XD Makes me wanna work on my Marvin fic. X3
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 29 . 4/10
Cool I liked it very much.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 29 . 4/9
Wow awesome work
Waruitenshi chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
In my last review I meant to say cape* LOL! Apparently when I hit the E key, it didn't register it on my keyboard... I have soooooooo overused this one... poor dear...
Oh, you said "Earth" where you should've had her saying "Mars" LoL and you put Tyr'ahnee where you should've had Crista. Just thought you should know.
But all in all it's been a fun fic to read and it held my attention.
Waruitenshi chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
XD All Dodgers needs is a cheesy mustache, tophat and cap and to tie her to the train tracks. XD Classic villain moment.
Waruitenshi chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
LMMFAO! And I thought the characters I wrote were unstable and violent (okay, they are, like seriously bats#*t crazy unstable and violent, and they tend to enjoy it, but still). XD Glad Marvin's getting his abusive nature under control.
Waruitenshi chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Go Marvin! X3
Waruitenshi chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
I KNEW IT! XD I FREAKIN' KNEW IT! LOL! I so called Dodgers showing up! LMMFAO!

XD AHAHAHAHAHAH! "He says he'll allow it." Hah! That's freakin' priceless! Love it! X3
Waruitenshi chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
I have this weird feeling that they're gonna run into Dodgers. Lmfao. You know why? Because my common sense is tingling! XD If not, I'm pretty sure they're better off.
Waruitenshi chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Lmfao. The Martian Queen is awesomely hilarious. X3 Love the title of your fic by the way. It's what caught my eye when I was looking through fics.

Oh man! I remember the episode when he tried to do that! XD I love me some Looney Tunes! I'd put hearts everywhere but FF just deletes them. Le sigh
Cute date. X3
Waruitenshi chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Lmfao, I could've done without all the religious stuff, but I guess if they're gonna make her live the Martian way, she should influence Marvin at least. XD Whatever. Whenever I hear/see religious stuff getting spoken/written I just hear Alexander Anderson from Hellsing saying it and it makes me all giggly to read it. LoL
Waruitenshi chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
Lmfao. Wow, and I thought I wrote about some messed up romances. XD This is pretty close to the type of stuff I write. X3 Which is probably why I like it so much.
Waruitenshi chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
XD Thank goodness Dodgers isn't female. Lmfao! Marvin would be screwed!
Waruitenshi chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
LMMFAO! I love the Centurions XD They have such hilarious personalities.