Reviews for Pros and Cons
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
AWW! GR8.
Marilyn chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I loved the story. It was so sweet and so well written. I couldn't stop reading chapter to chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
pamelalexandria chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
OMG I am in love with this story and your writing! Don't ever stop!
student chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
a sweet story, lots of silliness, some of the stuff not very likely, but the best part was capturing the tumultuous thinking in each of them that led to so many misunderstandings
1477166 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Oh my gosh, this is such a lovely fic! The pros/cons list is a brilliant idea. Love it!
FromParis chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
No surprise I've got emotional tears in my eyes right now...

This is a nice story, the kinf I like to read just before going to bed.

I bet I'll have sweet dreams. ;)

Emmanuelle
TrapperII chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
"And when she removed the torn paper from her desk, she found a yellow Post-it underneath, with his handwriting. "But it would be worth it.""

*Sigh* She needs to add "He really knows how to make a romantic gesture" to her list :)
Arky chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh ...
Arky chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
I've got to say...when your hot your hot. This was perfect all the way through. You know where you have to take it now. Get it done. We all want it.
Arky chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Atta girl ! Big one !

Top work and just what we want too.

I hooked and sneaking reading at work. LOL !

Get this pair horizontal asap.
Arky chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It's good tiff. Damn good.

Daddy Likey !
hennyy chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
OH MY GOD! This was perfection. I so loved it! You made me cry happy tears, for goodness sake! Their last writings were so amazing and touching and gahh. ILU :)
Mark C chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
This was a wonderful story.

It was something that all this started with a Pros and Cons list. But as is there thing, it lead to a bit of a misunderstanding between them. You handled that really well especially with Rick and Kate not making a move. Then you throw in some misunderstanding and non-communication and their troubles continue. It wasn't until Rick went to get Kate that they worked things out.

Their friends making fun of them while watching the movie was funny but Rick and Kate didn't care.

Loved the last chapter especially since the story came full circle with another Pros and Cons list. What was surprising about it was that it turned into a proposal. There wasn't a doubt that Kate would say yes.

Excellent job.
kimmiesjoy chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
annnd mush! i love mush! and love and fluff and awwwwww

so much awwwwwwwwwwwww

i want to see that acted out! NOW

make it so!

though seriously no one needs their heads clunking together more than these 2.
kimmiesjoy chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
poor lanie musta been dying in this chapter lol

so ...