Reviews for Shadows
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This fic was perfect. Absolutely perfect! I loved it! :)
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOVE THIS. IC, heartbreaking, and fluffy all at the same time. And you English is great! *gives cookies*
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
awww! Poor Kurt! ( I'm glad he didn't stay this upset in the episode, it already broke my heart just to see him break down briefly like that!

I like how observant Burt is in this fic and also how supportive Blaine is. Good work!
snowangellms chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i liked it!
Lycosolen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was so good! Keep it going!
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really liked this. You did a great job. :)
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is great! I wouldn't have guessed that English wasn't your first language, if it isn't. Great writing, and aww so cute! Klaine sleepover ;) Keep writing more stuff, I'd love to read it!
Healthy Obsession chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Darling, trust me when I say you did not kill my language in the slightest. If you hadn't said right at the beginning that English wasn't your first language, I honestly wouldn't have been able to tell.

Frankly, you write it better than some of the natives.

Anyway, this story was wonderful. It was handled so very well - one of the better post-Prom fics I've read, and I've read a few.
Ampria chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I never would have known that English was not your first language. You did an amazing job of making it sound natural. I have studied several different languages and know how difficult that can be.

I really enjoyed your story. I have always wondered what Burt's reaction would be to finding out what happened to Kurt at prom. I love that he let Blaine spend the night because he felt that it was what was best for Kurt.