Reviews for Naruto Sesshomaru Uzumaki
The Lost Fox chapter 11 . 1/22
Please post a new chapter I really am enjoying this story and I Want to find out what happens next. I want to find out what he plans to do with Kibas clan. I am not one for breaking up marriages but I hope Naruto doesnt do that to them but this Naruto does seem like he may sense he wants to claim everything. Please again please post a new chapter soon.
Dragon0905 chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Lol. Wonder if he's going to bail them out like a parent or bust them out. Maybe both.
Rea chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Hilarious. I love it and wish that you would continue it.
draco7347 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
This was a well written crossover. It's a damn shame that it wasn't continued.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
9.9/10, 10/10 if Tsume stays with Kogs and Hana falls for Naruto, 11 out of 10 if I can start feeling like I didn't rip you off in my outline for my story. Seriously if you continue this I'll bee over the moon, now my biggest issue is that there isn't more, I love it so much, but asking more much longer chapters seems like a cruel thing because they are decent length as is.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
9.8/10 on the awesome literature scale, but some questions, how will Jiraiya survive when Bakusaiga is drawn? I ask because Bakusaiga, being a physical manifestation of Sesshomaru's fighting spirit, it could likely shear through a kunai like butter, and unless Inuyasha shows up to block every single cut Bakusaiga would make Jiraiya would decay into nothing, are you offing Jiraiya?
Korog the Oversoul chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
9.5/10, some words had the letters jumbled around like "dais" instead of "said" or "sdupposed" instead of "supposed" but that is probably from an astounding typing speed.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
This is awesome. The ONLY 2 things I feel need to adress are the swords should be on the left hip if as is canon Naruto is right-handed, and the "this Sesshomaru" thing seems a bit too much like Kenshin's reference to himself as "this one" instead of "I" but it's your choice, also please reply to my previous PM.
Korog the Oversoul chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Hi, I love your work, and was planning on leaving a huge review when I finished chapter 11, but do to your words at the beginning I decided to tell you that this is a great story, anyone whom says otherwise has not read enough works of ACTUAL literature to see talent. My only critique is a very small question and a desire that you could write even more as I truly enjoy this. My question is was roaring loin( Loin being another word for crotch) purposefully spelled that way or was it a typo of Lion( like Simba, Scar, Mufasa, or Cecil)?
Also I am writing an Inuyasha Naruto crossover Dog-Eared Fox Demon and would like to PM you asking if I may use some of you wonderful ideas, rest assured I will give you credit for that which you permit me to use. Sincerely, Korog the Oversoul, real name Jeremiah Orton.
Edith34 chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
I think your pot is really good and quite different. I read fanfics where Naruto is the descendant of sesshomaru, but never the reincarnation. Please continue.
sam stewart chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
greatest story ive read yet keep it growing please.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
yeah this is plagerised... Im notifying the site about this. Its almost word for word in some places with no permission from the origional writer. Shame on you for dupeing people into Thinking this is Your writing when it isnt. This is someone elses hard work and your stealing it.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
... this is almost a compleate rip from VFSNAKE "A Dog's Fox" ...
FireWolfMoon chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
Love this! Great merger of Naruto and Sesshoumaru, though I always thought of Kakashi as being more wolf-demon-ish. Hope you continue with this story