Reviews for Naruto Sesshomaru Uzumaki
FireWolfMoon chapter 11 . 4/8
Love this! Great merger of Naruto and Sesshoumaru, though I always thought of Kakashi as being more wolf-demon-ish. Hope you continue with this story
Master Xehanort chapter 11 . 3/12
I love it this is great so keep going my friend.
Kitsune-Demoness chapter 11 . 3/1
Absoulty love it! I know it has been a while but could you please try to find time to update?
narutoz8 chapter 11 . 2/28
whens next chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 11 . 2/6
Great chapter please update
Thewarrior1180 chapter 7 . 1/28
why even use hinata or ino, they are so over used and boring..cmon dude...
Thewarrior1180 chapter 1 . 1/28
yes yes, lets make Naruto a bitch and have him cry...that sort of thing really pisses me off. I get the emotional shit, but seeing dudes cry is such a sissy thing. Like really man, grow a pair and deal with it, don't go and cry...fuck
narmulti chapter 11 . 1/25
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
why not get both his extema and ion to be his hot slve gril and some other too will be good to so like kimlug.
rhxo chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Please please update! Don't forget this wonderful fic. Screw Harry potter crossovers Kingdomheart! Please update this awesome story! Do it! You can do it!
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
This is awesome I really can't wait for more. Please continue to keep up the great work!
Black Flame of Destruction chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Hey just started reading this story. Liking it so far. However i have to correct a mistake you seem to have made. Sesshomaru doesn't mean "Killing Perfection" it actually literally means "Destruction of life" any way good story otherwise wonderin why you havent updated it in so long.
MattBlack chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
Awesome story! :)

Seems pretty much like Koga is an usurper, trying to replace dogdemons in their clan, pretty sure this Ginza is another wolfdemon. Sesshomaru should kill them outright, before the dog clan is turned against him, into a wolfclan.
norris321 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Really enjoying this will you be updateing soon?