Reviews for Naruto Sesshomaru Uzumaki
Inuyashaket27 chapter 4 . 11/18
So Naruto gained Sesshomaru's memories and experiance but it still does not explain why he lost selective memory of chunin exam, like the purpose of being in jungle and collecting scroll, also Sesshomaru said Naruto will not retain his core personality but here it looked like his personality was swapped for Sesshomaru's with some patchwork of Naruto's. Also if he wanted to see how much his team improved, was ut not clear in the fight with Orochimaru? And is he taking a stroll in the forest?
Night Shadow76 chapter 11 . 10/19
I'm in love with this story. I know it's been awhile since you did anything with this, but I'm hoping to be seeing more of this sometime soon.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 9/11
So Traban, when's the next update or have you abandoned this story?
auzzieh chapter 7 . 9/6
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Ilireanwri chapter 11 . 5/25
I love this Story.
Do you still continue it?
natsuphoenix chapter 1 . 5/12
I
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 11 . 3/19
more please
Personally, I find it sad to know this story will, in all likelihood, never be completed. It is with great joy that I continue rereading it however. To some random author, you should in all seriousness attempt to contact the author, or, given the chances of success, attempt a continuation of this story. It would greatly increase the quality of the stories on this site. ALL YAOI MUST BURN.
The Lost Fox chapter 11 . 1/22
Please post a new chapter I really am enjoying this story and I Want to find out what happens next. I want to find out what he plans to do with Kibas clan. I am not one for breaking up marriages but I hope Naruto doesnt do that to them but this Naruto does seem like he may sense he wants to claim everything. Please again please post a new chapter soon.
Dragon0905 chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Lol. Wonder if he's going to bail them out like a parent or bust them out. Maybe both.
Rea chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Hilarious. I love it and wish that you would continue it.
draco7347 chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
love this story cant wait for new chapters
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
This was a well written crossover. It's a damn shame that it wasn't continued.