Reviews for Naruto Sesshomaru Uzumaki
bluedog44 chapter 11 . 8/12
Hinata said that Dosu was one of the finalists but I thought that Naromaru (Naruto-Sesshomaru) had killed him when they fought in the third part of the Chunin Exams?
This was a GREAT fanfic and I hope you update!
bluedog44 chapter 9 . 8/12
When Jakenwas fearing for his Lord, I felt he was doubting him!
SuperSaiyanRoseGokuBlack chapter 11 . 8/4
where's the next chapter?
YeTianshi chapter 10 . 7/1
I really hope that Naruto would let Tsume and Hana stay with their loved ones... I mean, it's alright that he has (or will have) a harem, but only because the women are willing and they didn't have previous attachments.
Monster King chapter 11 . 6/1
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it cause it was a good story.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 5/15
so, i see you also have Naruto inheriting at least one of Sesshomaru's fatal flaws: his arrogant stupidity.
draco7347 chapter 10 . 2/26
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Inuyashaket27 chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
So Naruto gained Sesshomaru's memories and experiance but it still does not explain why he lost selective memory of chunin exam, like the purpose of being in jungle and collecting scroll, also Sesshomaru said Naruto will not retain his core personality but here it looked like his personality was swapped for Sesshomaru's with some patchwork of Naruto's. Also if he wanted to see how much his team improved, was ut not clear in the fight with Orochimaru? And is he taking a stroll in the forest?
Night Shadow76 chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
I'm in love with this story. I know it's been awhile since you did anything with this, but I'm hoping to be seeing more of this sometime soon.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 9/11/2016
So Traban, when's the next update or have you abandoned this story?
auzzieh chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Ilireanwri chapter 11 . 5/25/2016
I love this Story.
Do you still continue it?
natsuphoenix chapter 1 . 5/12/2016