Reviews for Inked Scales
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
This is a great story!
gearsky chapter 14 . 8/10/2016
Love the story! Any plans to continue it?
dragonbreath88 chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
can't wait for the next chapter
DeathOfTheBlackDragon chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
You took an unusual crossover and ran very far with it. Well done. I am writing this at four in the morning because I couldn't stop reading this story. Thank you.
Nightfrightpony chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
Please continue
cibervader chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Well I've finished what you've written so far, and I adored it, makes me rather sad that there is no more, bur regardless thank you for what you have written, I enjoyed it.
cibervader chapter 8 . 2/17/2015
Loving your work, but I just realized that your last update was so long ago, that makes me kind of sad, as this is rather good work.
cibervader chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
This is developing nicely and there are so many ways for this story to go, I'm loving this.
cibervader chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Damn this is really really sad so far, and I know that you did not just kill of Ashley. Anyway despite this I am truly enjoying this, I just finished the movie and I absolutely adored it, I really look forward to seeing how this turns out.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2015
More...please write more! It's so good! XD
LittlestShadow chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
How to Train Your Dragon and The Secret of Kells. Brilliant. You are an author after my own heart. Thank you for the fun read.
Should you ever decide to add more, I would gladly read.
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Yo. You should like totally update
NeonLime chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I was wondering if someone else noticed that Toothless likes bouncing on heads... :)
Uovoc chapter 14 . 3/16/2014
For a second, I thought, "Noooooo, the last chapter," but then I read the note at the beginning and relief ensued.
Uovoc chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
One thing that I always wondered about was, Why does Hiccup keep his metal leg on when he goes to sleep? From the little I know about prosthetic limbs, they're not that comfortable.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »