Reviews for Mirrors and Memories
Val chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is one of my favorite Jack and Allison stories, I enjoyed that we got a glimpse at Jack's thoughts when he thought he had lost Allison.
Sheri chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Great story, I hope you write more Jack and Allison stories.
Annie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Jack's memory of Allison's 'death' and the first aborted timeline (S1E12) are the two past events I most hope will be addressed by the writers before the show ends.
Soapy Harlequin chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Zane and Jo was awesome this episode but there was a lot of untouched point between J&A which is silly since the plot of the show was about them...

Wonderful job!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm a hardcore Zane/Jo shipper, but seeing your username generally has me clicking away, no matter the pairing. And this fic was particularly worth it. I adore nearly every character on the show, and their pain, their love, are all important to the world of Eureka. I absolutely loved your insight into this. Watching Warren be almost comical was a little too "slap in the face" for me; that was a horrific moment, and definitely can still hurt. Just because they fixed what happened doesn't erase that memory. I love that you captured a feeling that we don't always see in Jack. We see and acknowledge his love for Allison in nearly every episode, but I think we take it for granted a little. Their love has just as many nuances as Zane and Jo, but they're a little older, more mature, and wiser (hopefully!).

To wrap up this awkward rambling: loved it. Very nearly cried (okay, maybe a few slipped out). Hope to see more of work soon!
jazphace chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love it! Jack & Allison are the best ;) Looking forward to reading more stories about them...
cendella chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Absolutely beautiful. As much as I like Jo and Zane, I am a sucker for Jack and Allison. They are the main reason I follow fanfiction. I so enjoyed your story. I like seeing the softer side of people and have them show real emotion to each other. Your request for more Jack and Allison stories has inspired me to add some of the stories I have been writing. Of course they won't be as great as yours, but hopefully they will fill the void. As you wrote, we need more "Jallsion" fiction. Great job.
WhoKnows1125 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Glad to see some Allison and Jack stuff. I enjoyed this one. Thanks!
addicted.writer chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Loved it! That was really great and I do agree that there should be way more jack/allison stories out there, I love them dearly!
fangirlu chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Brava! And can I just say how thrilled I am to finally see another Jack/Allison fic. They are too few and far between, so it's a huge treat when one pops up. Seems that now that they are together, we should be seeing more, but alas...no.

But anyway, enough of my rambling. I really liked Jack's thought processes here. Very realistic. I'd like to think that Warren's over the top emotional reaction was a way to let us see how Jack really felt at the time, but wouldn't/couldn't outwardly express. I absolutely adore this couple and think you captured their feelings for each other perfectly. Kudos.
Emma R2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
LOVELOVELOVE - Jo and Zane got to me because of all the angst (like Jack and Ally used to have) so I've been focused on them. That being said - you've kick started me. I'd forgotten how much Jack used to agonize over her. Great work! After my current fic, I'm gonna work on some Jack and Ally.
ZeroGain chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow, gnbrules... Wow. This was fantastic, and I feel ashamed I didn't immediately jump on it. I loved it, and you have just earned yourself a favorite author tag.

The emotions here I think were just hinted at on the show, and the exploitation is wonderful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
Wyndes chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was really, really nice! You increase my motivation to jump ships. :) Thanks for writing.
OrionM42 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh, this was lovely and sweet and perfect. I wish I had more inspiration for Jack and Allison, because I've loved them since the pilot, but nothing has come up yet. I'll keep my mind open for them, though, just in case they decide to give me a hint of something :) This was great, though, and I really enjoyed reading Carter's point of view from this scene. Everyone deserves someone like Jack Carter.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I liked that you got Jack's POV on this. It must have been really hard on him and I think the scene with them just holding hands is really sweet. And even though I love Jo/Zane stories, its refreshing to read some stories not just centered on them.

Til later readings