Reviews for Walk Away
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/22
Why the hell is Lily so mean...?! Sometimes I hate her for it, I swear. He even explains to her how he feels and she is like "dont follow me" nevertheless. Gah. That boy loves you, and Most Girls Would give anything for that great, Adorable, loveable Idiot, merlin knows I would, and what are you doing...?! Unbelieveable.

Sorry. Although i had to get angry about Lily, this was still a great Story.
More! Please!
cullenluver12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is a wonderful oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
She should have said something. The guy poured out his heart to her, and she just walked away. That's rude. Rude, Lily. Lol, you'll be doing the opposite next year.
Your James is so adorable.
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I bloody love it :)
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Wonderful! This was too sweet! That confession by James just totally killed me :) I loved it! Loved!
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
loved james in this one shot, lily kinda annoyed me a little bit, she can be a little bit of a drama queen sometimes
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
James!

So good!

More power!
jamiesgirl15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
loved james's rambling...soo cute
Love-what-is chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my gosh! Please continue this. It could be the best L/J fanfic ever written! And I've been forever looking for a good lily James fanfic without any drama. Purely about their friends and their developing friendship and their love.

This is the first thing I've read by you and I can already tell that youre amazing so I'm going back to your author page and starting to read away.

Thanks
silver dagger chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Lily walked away ! Hes soooooo cute and she walked away! Bad Lily TT (thats my crying face)
heartofgoldd chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love lily and james a lot more since i've started reading your stories! Please write more!:)
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was an amazing 'shot.
Akt5us chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I like this story! :)
Everything's Peachy chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aww, I love it! L/J is my OTP so I always love some good Jily fanfics... and you consistently deliver! Literally got goosebumps during James' little monologue at the end. Great work, keep it up! :)