Reviews for You can still be free
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Excellent! I like it a lot!
arressayy chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Good, just like all your other fics. I liked the "ghost" touch at the end, with the field. Good idea. It could have been longer though, with more fic and less song.

RSA
AA Battery chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
you are a great poet as well as a great writer. Not my favortie, but enjoyable
sparkli chick can't be damned to sign in chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
V. good. V. obvious who u were talking about (for anyone who's read the 3rd book.-Btw-my friends started it! YAY!- THE THIRD HARRY POTTER BOOK RULES!) So does this fic. And your funny A/C things. Btw A/CAuthor/Character.

*conscience* You said you'd try harder.

*me* SHUT UP! DAMN CONSCIENCE! Must go now (DAMN SCIENCE/ENGLISH/HISTORY TO DO!)
jesatria7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Very nice
PadfootB the Jesus Freak chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
I loved the ending! You always do good endings. That is so...wow. I don't know what to say. It's great! ~I~ of Me&I
PadfootB the Jesus Freak chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
OH MY GOSH! that was wonderful. me loved that. Wow. *Me* of Me&I
Jane-Elle chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
You write so much amazing stories, I just have to have you in my fave author's list!
Dawn chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
Wow, you are such a great author! I love all your fics! U TOTALLY ROCK(excuse me for the slang use right there)
Northern Star don't feel like signing in chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
That was good. I like all your song fics, they're great. I love that song, and it really suits the fic.
Mainecoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
I'm afraid I haven't got anything constructive to say, but I enjoyed reading this! Eventually I'll read some of your other stories too. Hmmmmm... Lupinfics... **pirate voice** They be scarce, matee... **snaps out of it** Uh... yeah... Good story.
Gothic-Lolita chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
I am literally crying here. Why are all your fics so darn sad?
Byrone chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
This story is wonderful! I'm going to add you to my favortie (I'm new)!
miss moony27 chapter 1 . 11/4/2000