Reviews for Fox Fire
Maxx Darkwolf chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
Please write more! After reading this fore the 4th time In 2 years I'm still in enjoying it like its the first and it's really eating at me that I can't read further. Your words really help give our favorite characters their personalities. Thank you. But please for all that is good in this world UPDATE. I'll review next time read this.
Quick Q: would you make Sanji go white or turn gold? Personally I think I would say he would be gold but the more I think, white would look good to.
Crimson Fox chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Stop being so lazy and update already I love the story!
Annabeth2011 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Get off yer lazy butt and write sum more you jerk!
adorkableseyton chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
This story is awesome! Plz continue writing!
Darkwolf chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Please continue your really good at writting
Maxx chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Please update I'm very interested in this I like how it is written like a history manga it's cool
ougley chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
thanks
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Very very good.., love the relations, the flow of time and events I really appreciate.., how in a way it doesn't seem like it follows canon time but if you really look into it and actually count the days, it surprisingly matches up perfectly.., I love Inari-Sama, she did right by sending Sanji to the camp.., I hope he realizes who he was sent for soon.., I'm a big fan of intuition, gut feelings and instinct so when characters do certain things just because, just because it felt like the right thing to do, like they felt it in they're bones that it needed to be done, its a big plus in my book.., makes my chest swell with pride.., or maybe its heartburn? Nope, I'm sure its pride, Sanji's so cute when his confused by his actions.., I'd love to see more of this, hope all is well in your shed.., kudos and great plot..,
Animagination chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
PLEASE CARRY THIS FIC ON! It's so good and it would be such a shame to stop it :(
Sktrgrl13 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
okay... you need to continue this story! i love the plot and i love sanji as a kitsune! plus i want some ZoSan romancing ;) i loved your story "Nakama Until the End" and this one is just as amazing! please tell me you havent completely given up on this because i want to know what happens and i wany akainu to die a very gruesome death! gah! please dont leave me hanging or else i'll be forced to hunt you down with my mob and pitch forks and torches! :D
Thea chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I Love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Update soon
21Chances chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
please update!
crystalbluefox chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Your writing are as beautiful as your drawings, and that's saying a lot. I like your art, and I defiently love your writing. When reading your stories, I'll be able to live in and see it 'live', directly for me, almost like watching a movie, or being there myself. The noises, voices, the sounds, the smells, everything. Your describing things so well, without describing it too much, you know, without using any "useless" words.

I love to read what you write, I enjoy it and looks forward to each and every next story that you writes, every time there is an update.

I hope that you will join the competition on the Yaoi SuperNova Authors Guild Forum 'The Year of the Dragon Drawing-Contest', even if it's just you, I'll be honoured to give you one of those 'prizes'.

Much of Love

And a wish of all good things for you

Pernille