Reviews for A Different Path to Destiny
Biscione chapter 48 . 5/14
I wonder who Hiruzen will force the hat on.
Maybe Danzo will still have a shot?
Kakashi is obviously the best compromise when it comes to their philosiphies, and it allows Danzo to keep up his Balck Ops.
Maybe Jiraiya, with either Kakashi or Hiruzen in charge of the peepin-Spying Network.
Tsunade?
Ichiraku Ramen owner? His secret recipe can't be beat.
g man chapter 1 . 5/3
your story is great keep it up!
Biscione chapter 4 . 5/4
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii!
gaznen chapter 4 . 4/15
I'm glad the replacement ended up being Sai, even though he annoyed me at first when he appeared i started liking the guy eventually. Atleast now with Sai in the group there is tons of potential for funny interactions, now if only Yamato/Tenzo ended up joining aswell it would be perfect.

Really liking the story thus far it manages to feel serious and still have it's hilarious moments with all all these quirky personalities which you managed to translate well from the cannon into the fiction.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 4/10
Love your stories, Im only on 16 but it's good so far... Sasuke dieing and naruto getting atleast one of his sharingans is a new idea. Hope ya do more stories... Maybe one where madara is sealed into naruto too? It's a pretty cool idea to say so. But uh...Love your story keep it up, peace
Nerfhearder69 chapter 8 . 3/30
I enjoyed this story right up until you had the team cheerfully abandon Fuu. The giant insects were tough enough to survive combat with Kakuza until you couldn't or wouldn't be bothered. You gave Fuu a survivors back story and then made it so she was unaware of an incoming chackra based attack. This was just after you had set her up as a sensor. You also had team 7 go into a spiel accepting Sai, an eminently unlikable sort, and then had them abandon Fuu. Sorry, you suck. If you cannot figure a way to write it, find a way to do it in the background. You wrecked the whole story, for me at least, and I no longer have any empathy for your characters.
Salva.21.Gama chapter 48 . 3/29
Pace is way too slow, it becomes dragging after a while. And alot of it is kinda irrelevant and you could do without,

Premise is good though, originality is there.
Grammar is alright, but again. And I stress. Pace is TOO SLOW
Most Bodacious chapter 48 . 3/11
Please update soon
DAMN, naru already has the eternal mangekyo?!.
deusnow chapter 10 . 3/2
hmm you give naruto extra Training, the sharingan with the almost highest Level and he is almost just as bad as in Canon...
did you at least read what the sharingan does for the user?
and with the extra Training Naruto should be Close to his form after the 3 year jorney with Jiraya if not better thanks to the copying ability of the sharingan
Kushanada chapter 7 . 3/1
Was that ticking sound a reference to Sylar from heroes?
Rotmg chapter 1 . 3/1
Too many Sasuke bashers out there. This is interesting since it doesn't bash Sasuke.
sagar hussain chapter 48 . 2/28
Great chapter.
kingrobert84 chapter 47 . 2/21
doin awesome man whens update?
All we know about sakuras parents is from road to ninja, or whatever that movies name was