Reviews for A Different Path to Destiny
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 5/22
While I enjoyed some of it, it just went on too long. Plus the whole thing between Sakura and Naruto was just drawn out so fucking long that i eventually just started skipping most of their conversations. It isn't really all that surprising that such a long story only got 400 reviews.
carroll.jerry25 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
come back and finish please
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
to the guest that says 'Sasuke has to live dumbass' i reply read the summary dumbass... this is a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
So chapter one and I've already cried called the author a son of a bitch and laughed I called the author that cause this was kanabbi bridge in a nutshell
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
this sucks sasuke has to live dumbass
brutusjr chapter 16 . 5/12/2017
This was a good story, but I can't read it anymore. You have made Naruto too much of a dunce and I'm tired of Sakura beating on him throughout.

Thanks for sharing though. You're a good writer.
brutusjr chapter 11 . 5/12/2017
"Really" hating that you keep having Sakura hit Naruto. , and that he keeps taking it. Enough already...
brutusjr chapter 8 . 5/11/2017
Sad to see you knock of Fuu. She was always one of my favorite characters. I really liked what you did with the huge bugs under her control. You didn't work with it enough though.

Good story otherwise...
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 10 . 4/17/2017
like I said every 5.
I'll try not make this one too long.
I really liked your back story with Kakuzu and fu and explaining Taki a bit more again the added chakra control exercises you made were interesting.
anyways that's it for now just keeping it shorter thanks for writing!
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
guest below me...
since you're on chap. 1 I can only assume you mean cannon Kakashi therefore you must also put into perspective that cannon kakashi used his mangekyou at the most a little over a handful of times.
itachi on the other hand went blind due to the fact that he zealously overused his during the Uchiha massacre and during his time in the Akatsuki also remember every time he got in a situation where things were going south he instantly went to tsukiyumi and that he used that on Sasuke every time he saw him after the fact. the only thing that makes me think itachi was stupid was the fact that he had shisui's other mangekyou for years and didn't think to transplant it that or he didn't view himself as worthy. think about it Rin nohara transplanted Kakashi's from obito when they were chunin on Kakashi's first mission when he was a jonin. they were like non war academy age graduates at that time, so how hard could that be in the skill range of medic nom studies considering no one mention Rin as brings great medic. honestly the biggest question is why didn't Obito go blind? he spammed his mangekyou like it was going out of style sending his body parts to another dimension non stop was the bread and butter of his fighting style.
the only answer to that is Madara transplanted another mangekyou but if that were the case then why didn't he use that mangekyou's power? because really spamming a jutsu for 16 years?( he used the jutsu like a clutch when fighting the yondaime so he was using it since that time, also started using it since he saw Rin die so honestly probably was spamming that jutsu for 20 years.) honestly Obito reminds me of that person you know who uses chun lee in super street fighter II and just spams her thousand kick move in a corner lol sorry for any improper punctuations and such I'm on a smartphone and it auto corrects all the japanese names and such and just annoys me. now on to the actual review... I love this story so far and I'm looking forward to see how this team 7 moves forward. you are a master. seriously a master at setting the scene and describing it. it's like I'm watching a movie instead of reading I can visualise all of the actions over the scenery. I love it! you also describe the thoughts and conversations very well I can practically see the facial expressions and the choice of language and tone are all very appropriate for the characters based on the change in the story. I don't know know if a Naruxsaku pairing will happen but honestly what happens happens I'm looking forward to reading what happens. next on my list. your detail on the sharingan and how it works. I've never read a story that goes into the detail of how it works or how they learn to use it.
you turned the cheatcode/bloodline hack into a natural advantage but also a skill to learn. it's not a cheat anymore you actually have to learn how to use it or else you do something stupid like jumping into a tree branch.(I thought that was hilarious) you went above and beyond kishi' s hacker eyes. with cannon kishi never explained them beyond oh I unlocked these powerful copy eyes that magically slowdown perception and allow me to spam other people's nuts at them. You turned them into a tool, powerful as it is, yet a difficult tool to master. with the way you're describing it, it actually makes sense how Itachi could beat all the other Uchiha in a night. he mastered the skills of the sharingan while the majority of the other members just probably unlocked it and learned to copy jutsu with it so that they could have hundreds of techniques the copy aspect is just a tiny portion to what they do but it would obviously be what most used it for.
honestly if kishi portrayed the sharingan and went into the detail that you did in this it could have changed everything in cannon and would actually shed slot of light on this.
I write stories in private all the time after my first attempt at a story but after reading many stories like this one I'm learning a lot and am fixing things before I publish anything again. All in all 5 chapters in and this is slowly becoming my favorite I'm curious to what comes next I'll probably do a review every 5 chapters or so. thanks for writing. I'm learning a ton about writing just by reading and analysing this. again thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
Hero crafter you are wrong. Explain then how kakashi never started going blind when he used his mangekyo sharingan
HeroCrafter chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Actually, guest, if you receive ONE mangekyou sharingan in ONE eye, the eye can still go blind. BUT! If you receive a SECOND sharingan in the same eye, instead of having a normal mangekyou sharingan, you have the ETERNAL Mangekyou Sharingan.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Great chapter and plot
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
You do realize that you are insulting that is Naruto with this fanfic?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
I feel I need to correct you on the sharingan if a person receives a sharingan from an uchiha then then their mengeyko can't go blind like kakshis only a full blood Uchihas sharingan can go blind