Reviews for OC Meme
Raining Skittles chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Haha, this is AWESOME! I'd do it, but that would be copying you :L Also...remember that epic hoody? He gave it to me! SQUUUUUEEEEEE!
Michlon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You've got a real nice diversity of OCs easy going,dull boy,a bubbly young girl and to top it off,a cross dresser.I mean,you can't get anymore original than was pretty cool because it gave more information on what your OCs were actually tone in how the answered questions even provided us with information.

Each character had a specific tone in which they answered 's I found to be more serious and 's was bubbly and 's was somewhat flirtatious and playful.

You certainly delivered a few and Jamie's ridiculing was 's reaction to their fighting just topped it could tell by how you portrayed him that his reaction was somewhat along the lines of "Am I really related to these two? Maybe we should pay a visit to Maury and get a DNA test..."

It's so hard to say which OC is my ,Damien? He's odd one comes in shortly 's adorable... Anyway,it was a kick ass read.I enjoyed reading it.

Also,denying Arabella on that scorpion lollipop offer...
DaughterofOdin chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was very amusing! Damien is just so awesome but sadly Jamie still wins~ Arabella seems very fun~ I loved this. And Jamie, your gender is at times questionable. I still have to go review '16 And Pregnant but my phone keeps deleting everything -_-' I got about 5 minutes on the computers~ Yay~ Why must your characters be so epic! I wanna know your secret!
Sugarbubblegum333 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This made me laugh the whole way through and you have officially been tagged for another meme with whatever crazy OC's you can get to do it :D Look in my profile!

Seriously, I love Damien. He's the most cool boy ever and little Arabella makes me smile. She's so cute and right on the dot when she says the original Nightmare On Elm Street is the best ;P

Keep writing :)