Reviews for Harry's Protectors
Saramagician chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Well, It was interesting! I always hated Dumbledore for what he did! If I had any say in the matter, he would be dead so many years before when he died!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was really cool - it was nice to get the perspective of after The Potter's died :)
Penelope Muir chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
The 24 hours following the death of Voldemort and the Potters has always been something that's intrigued me and I really enjoyed your interpretation of the events that took place. I especially like how you explained Hagrid and Harry's absence, considering how long it took for him to bring the baby to the Dursleys and also how you portrayed Severus' feelings regarding Lily's death, as well as him being told from the beginning that he will have to return to Voldemort when he returns.

The continuity was really good too, with the mention of Bathilda and also liked Dumbledore's reaction to Hagrid mentioning seeing Sirius at the house and getting the motorbike.

I really enjoyed reading the story :D
WithinTemptation101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Great job. Loved the backstory to such a horrible and memorable event. I've always wanted to know what happened in between the deaths of James and Lily and the arrival of Harry and Hagrid at Privet Drive. Snape was in character, and Dumbledore, and Hagrid as well. Good job of combining your own dialogue with that of the book. One suggestion: the paragraph of Snape and Dumbledore arriving at Godric's Hollow and finding James and Lily's bodies was very good, but it was too boxy. Try dividing it into smaller paragraphs...much easier to understand and read. Other than that, great job!

WT