Reviews for Baby Johnny
Snowball5 chapter 1 . 7/7
such a beautiful story. I always wondered what happened to Celia cause she's not really mentioned at the end. guess I pretend this was it. Great job keeping them in character!
splinterson77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
so cute:)
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Is this gonna be continued? I hope so.
reviewer chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great! You really got Minny's tone right.
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh this was wonderful! I thought the story thoroughly captured the essence of both Celia and Minny. Thank you for writing this!
BG-13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow...Loved it! Celia and Minny were my favorite character from both the book and the movie...Nobody else even came close!
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
*-*

I wish something like this would have happened on the book! I loved it! minny's got some swag!
thestubb chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
How. Adorable. Is THAT?
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Really enjoyed this. :) I just love Celia.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
lol, this was great. really sounds like the way minny does in the book. although i thought celia would be a little less squeamish around diapers, seeing how in the movie she chops off a chicken's head and in the book she beats up a guy with a poker.
feibre chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You mastered the mind that is Minny! Love! Favourited.
InuLoveKawaii13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is really good.
Mary in the Stars chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love this so darn much!

I've only ever seen the movie (but planning to read the book!) and I felt that more focus should have been put on Celia, at least in the advertising campaign, which barely acknowledges the character's existence. I like that you made the Marilyn Monroe connection with her hair, because that's all I could think during the movie - how Celia had this wonderful vulnerable quality that practically drew you to her, just like Marilyn Monroe. :)

You captured Minny so well here, her brashness and protectiveness and man, the dialect was spot-on. I love it!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wow! this was great! you got the accent right and everything
mindnumbling chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hahahaha, Miss Celia is just the best part of this book! Nice, keep going I definitely want to read more !