Reviews for From Kwapah With Love
CentauRita chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Edward was very convincing...he knew what he wanted, went after it and in the end, they BOTH got what they wanted...totally fucked up and happy, together! Carlisle didn't stand a chance from the get go ;}

Loved it!
buffbronze chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved this...thank you!
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Usually this pairing makes me queasy, but this was good. lord this needs a sequel
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Fabulous story. I loved the chemistry between the two even though we were only in Carlisle's head.
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
naww.. lovely :)
avioleta chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You already know I loved this! But now that the contest is officially done, I wanted to say it one more time. I love C/E, I love YOUR C/E, and I love you.

*hugs and such*
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I really enjoyed this, it's a real page turner :) Love the way you get to the point without faffing about, and it was hot as hell, too. Nothing like a taboo age gap fic :D
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Aww, I really loved both Carlisle and Edward in this fic! Edward, so assured and persistent to get what he wanted...poor Carlisle trying so hard to resist...it was fantastic! Congrats again, hon, on your WIN!
Tel81 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh my Gosh I loved this!...I really liked seeing sweet and innocent Carlise come unglued and I liked how easy this story flowed and how you covered so much in such a short time. I was laughing from the start and this story left me wanting more, personally I'm not a fan of stories that use alot of charector narrative or thinking in their head, yet this was written so well I barely noticed that, awesome job!
whitwit chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
What a delightful May/December story! It's funny how society doesn't concern itself too much if the couple is het, but is completely outraged if the couple is gay. There are so many stories and movies about a young girl and older man. Happiness is found with the one that you love regardless of the age gap.

Rach :) (whitwit619)
Grizzo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
L, sexy as always! thx...gr
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Holy fuck. I'm in love w/ this. I hope there's more after the contest...?
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story. A deliciously naughty Edward seducing his father's long-time friend (not that he had to work that hard at it). Loved seeing calm and collected Carlisle fall apart over young Edward.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I really liked how you were able to convey so much, so quickly, over this time period, with economy. From unimpressed impressions, to first 'adult' conversations with young Edward, to poolside wood, this was a heady transition, and left me as breathless as Carlisle. I needed a lay down, too, but he fared much better than I did, lucky bustard. I liked that Edward felt that now he had him, he had him. I was convinced.
FangLang chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Can we say naughty? Yes! Haha. That was great (and hot!), very different from a lot of Carlisle/Edwards I've read before. Glad Edward just went for it.

Good luck in the contest! Great entry :)