Reviews for Salt
KitElizaKing chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
It's so great to see this story back again. I had honestly forgotten about it until I started reading this chapter. I'm glad to see that Naruto got out and that Kakashi wasn't terribly wounded.
Your style of writing is very short and to the point, and you use a lot of single sentence/lines, that would be better arranged to paragraphs to make your story flow better, otherwise the chapter kind of resembles a page full of bullet points and not a story.
Wishmaker91296 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I really like the fact that Kakashi is a cop and naruto is some what a slave. It is a really nice twist.
skyglazingMaro chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I hope that naruto goes into a protection after getting out. Of course with Kakashi close behind.
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
pretty good so far, keep it up!
KitElizaKing chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
So nice to see you back with your story. Naruto's mother certainly couldn't catch a break, could she. A mother that almost, but not quite, loves her, and no home life to speak of what-so-ever. Its no wonder that Naruto ends up in the jam that he's in at the beginning of your story. Poor kid. He's just carrying on the family curse. He's lucky that he's just met the one man that will help to pull him out of that morass of pain and put him back into the light.

But Naruto's got a bit of journey to go from being used and abused to being loved and secure. I'm sure your Kakashi is up to the job, though.

Thanks for updating.
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
love it! keep going!
skyglazingMaro chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I like your style of writing. I didn't notice any errors in grammar and spelling which is unusual in fics that are unbeta'ed so good job. Keep up the good work.
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
not too bad, the only qualm i have with it is orochimaru. yuck!
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
pretty good
chobits909 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Cool, creepy story! I hope you update soon... And I hope its kakanaru! Lol
MiKniTeBlueMooN chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oh no! Poor Naruto! Man their plan didn't work or maybe they got another plan! Hmmm I wonder... Please update! It's going great so far! Nicely done :D
UmbraLunae chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Cool I don't normally like fic's like this Naruto charc's in the 'real world' but it's canny :P Pretty cute! Poor Naruto!
MiKniTeBlueMooN chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow! Love the story so far! Poor naruto don't worry Kakashi will make things better! :D please continue! Can't wait for the next chapter!
baby-kitsune9 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
looks good. lets see where this goes.