Reviews for Dragon'ing Her Hooves
TimeTravelinc chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I actually get what you're doing, and I would love to see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is actually rather interesting. I wonder if Twilight will ever find a way back to being a unicorn. And if she does, will she want too?
Zervziel chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Nice story so far though it really does feel like I'm reading chapter 2 for most of the story. Mostly because we get thrown right into the action with them in the middle of Everfree forest fighting manticores and suddenly Twilight is a zonking dragon, so yeah it's a bit of a mess.
darkblader88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This a good story plz update soon. making Twi a dragon is great idea.
Kell chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Ok sorry to sound problematic, but is there a first chapter? I got the vibe I was reading chapter 2.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
cerebralconfinement chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Have some constructive criticism. You seem to be repeating yourself in at least one point in here; make sure you vary your verbage. You're confusing homonyms in a few places. And finally, I'm confused as all hell. You really need to write more on this.

But yeah, intriguing concept, not-horrible writing, I'm liking this.
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
An interesting bit of en medias res. You certainly have me intrigued. Let's see where this goes...
LancetheFox chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I will admit I was very confused when a read this but interested. I really want to know how all this happened. This chapter seemed to fly by me but I'm willing to keep a eye on it for future developments. After the next chapter I should have a better view of your writing style.