Reviews for Deeper Love
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 8/11
I remember reading this a while ago. I still think it's as nice as it was years ago. Simple and sweet. I love pokeshipping and hope it never dies. 3

I would have thought with Ash's mom dying that he would inherit the house unless the house was never actually owned by them but other than that nice chapter.
Billyblazeit chapter 10 . 3/9
Absolutely astounding. I've never felt such a mixture of emotions as when I read this story. The feeling of betrayal juxtaposing the forlorn feeling upon realizing the truth brought a tear to my eye. This chapter demonstrates the inherent frailness of life more accurately than any work of literature I've ever read before. Things so heavily valued can be taken away in seconds through a series of actions laid out by destiny. Both Ash and Misty are powerless to avoid their inevitable fates, yet the chapter ends with a feeling of hope. Both characters are negatively affected by Rudy's sexual harassment. Although the characters are slaves to fate, they can always fight against those like Rudy who live to disrespect those he claims to care about. By working together, the characters, Ash and Rudy, would be able to overcome their fate and destroy the patriarchy and misogyny that plague our world. Unfortunately, this work of literature accurately describes the way in which society can split any two people, no matter the level of love between them or the bonds they've formed over years of catching Pokemon. The true theme of this chapter is the juxtaposition between destiny and society. Both can not live without the other; they depend on each other (much like how Ash and Misty depend on each other). By splitting Ash and Misty, this work of literature foreshadows that the couple may soon split the relationship between destiny and society. Through their traumatic calamity, Ash and Misty will not only destroy the patriarchy, but they will also overcome their fates.
CaandyyCat chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Amazingly cute ! Ahh! Loved the plot line was sooooo amazing!
Bayleef Stardust chapter 18 . 7/29/2016
I adore this fic! I read it some years ago and forgot to review, and now I'm more active reviewing, this would be the right moment.

I love the way you brought Danny and Rudy back, and I can totally see Ash looking for too much behind anything Rudy does out of suspicion. But I can't even blame him, Rudy proposed MARRIAGE to a TEN YEAR OLD in the anime. Pretty creepy... And the 'friendshippy date' concept from Rudy... Also something some guys used on a friend of mine to get her to date them, of course it didn't work!

And Ash ending up with Gary's help is so awesome! And I love how you made Misty uninterested in other guys after the breakup, very in-character, some authors mess that up.

After all, 9/10. When you start reading this one, you can't stop until you're finished.
Nami chapter 18 . 7/14/2016
Really cute
Nami chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
It was kinda rushed, but ok.
Paul will probably spend his whole life trying to avenge his dad and brother lol
Nami chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
Omg, so it was all revenge? This plot got a lot more complex than I expected!
Nami chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
Giovanni wants to kill Ash? Noooooo!
Nami chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
Why the heck would TR kidnap Misty? :o
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Lol the dude walks around with TR's card?
Nami chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
WHAT? Delia didn't die because of the accident?
WAS IT MISTY'S STALKER?
At least now Ash knows she didn't cheat on him.
Nami chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
So Rudy savedher just to try the same thing as the gangsters? -.-
Nami chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Lol, someone was watching them? That's scary
Nami chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
So did Rudy really try to get her drunk? D:
And I feel bad for Ash. It's clear Rudy doesn't want to be just friends... Misty shouldn't be hanging out with him.
Nami chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
LOL, had a deja vu, this scene was so similar to how Dawn asked Ash out.
Poor Ash, you really know how to kick him while he's down LOL.