Reviews for Pickles
wisdom-of-me chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I laughed so hard I literally started foaming at the mouth- thank you so much for that, if you have any desire to write anymore stories like that I will not object!
yumeniai chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I live in a university residence, with a host of other people. I wonder how many of them thought I was mad for laughing so much over this. This is such good, pure crack ... especially the last part. And just when I'd thought that she'd end up with a normal name ... you bomb that ... thing. Genius :D
(Some (pffft more like all) of your insults were really good too, as were your narratives ... utterly hilarious :D)
Klondike chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh my god, I love this. 3
Now I want a prequel. D:
AirHead13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Doctor Who reference!

Syaoran wasn't entirely sure how this whole wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, interdimensional portal thingy worked.
Koichama chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I love this fic. There is not a hyperbole hyperbolic enough to describe how batshit amazing the narrative was. Sometimes, naming a baby can be that bad. I think Bacardi Nyan was my favorite. I was laughing the whole way.

I just regret waiting so long to read it.
Reikah chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Don't mind me, going back through my backlog of 'stuff I haven't reviewed yet'

Have I told you I love your dry, witty sense of humour? This fic seriously reads like Douglas Adams wrote it, and I died laughing pretty damn frequently.

I wanted to quote all the bits I loved, but unfortunately I think I'd end up quoting the whole fic. I giggled my head off at Sakura's cussing, Syaoran and Touya's mutual terror, Watanuki's fixation with Yuuko, Fai's HORRIBLE naming scheme... and then the punchline. The punchline, ye gods, that poor princess!

imma lesser than three all over you right now, because this fic is epic win. 3