Reviews for Consequences
This is good but it makes me angry...
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was really really good! I really felt the tumultuous emotions of the characters :) You did a great job, I feel happy reading your story
Hime-Love-97 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Damn!
Wild'nFree chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is one of the greatest one-shots I've ever had the fortune of reading.

It made me tear up. I had to find songs to listen to while reading this, too, to fit the mood. I'm a huge NaruHina lover, and never thought (much about) of Naruto cheating on Hinata, but this story made me doubt my NaruHina thinking ways.

But I'm still a huge NaruHina fan.
retarded yet smart chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
WOW! Thid is AWSOME! Right now I'm wondering if I should feel sorry for Hinata or Naruto.

I can understand Hinata being disgusted with Naruto after he sleeps with all these other women believing it would fix his marrige. I also get how she WAS his second choice and this caused her to have low self confidence. It's sad how some men think. So if she gets fed up with it you can't really blame her without seeming like a total asshole. Also has he ever heard the saying " If you love something or some one you would be willing to let them leave." ?

I can kinda see Naruto's point to. That he's greedy for the love he never got before.

I'm still with Hinata on this whole situation. Who are all the women naruto has slept with? What does Kyuubi think of all this?
kiwipandakun chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
i hate reading angsty pieces (coz i get angsty mself lol); but you wrote it so to u!

im grateful u wrote hinata that way. its quite realistc. plus, uve consistently mainained the grave atmosphere throughout the story. *_*
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
i really like this story. it is a gut twister and i loved that. but i think you should have a second chapter where it comes time and naruto eventually relents and lets her go. he arranges for a new hokage and preps for an early retirement and then lets her have the divorce. afterwards he stops eating and isolates himself and then you can do what you want from there. hinata can either live with him dying, talk with him about slowly trying another relationship with her(hopeful choice), or whatever you think would work. just so you know it will need to be handled right if it was going to be good if you decide to do that. i really like this story and it is good but it feels unfinished to me. if you dont want to do a second chapter though i understand.
MDA chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Man their should be another chapter or a sequel. I want more if this plot. :)
kj chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
god i hate hinata
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I honestly cried towards the end :\ It's just so tragic. . .bring stuck in a loveless marriage v_v Naruto is a selfish little asshole :P I HATE SAKURA. THAT PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIZ. I honestly don't really read Naru&Hina stories, but I like yours! :D Anyway, best of luck in the future! :]
summerss chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ouch. Good story, only gripe is that I find it hard for someone as devoted as Hinata to stop loving him after 1 incident, seems everything he did after that was because she wouldn't be with him. Liked the Naruto never lies part.
mizukaze-hime chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
wow...i am speechless.
Cid777 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Normally I don't like storys of this category and I just looked in because the summary was confusing.

But this was totally awesome. How you used Narutos personality, I've never seen anything like this before.

Great idea and quallity, you really made my day.

Cid777