Reviews for Broken Summer
Pizza lover 86 chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
This story is so beautiful! I'm SO favoriting this!
Pizza lover 86 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Oh it was beautiful!
But I feel so MUCH fury when those idiots insult Baljeet and Bart! Arrgghh!
The Epic Uber Nerd chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
This was adorable and sweet, yet at the same time angsty and dark, gosh I loved it so much! I loved your writing style, and I must thank you for keepIng the point of view away from Bart, so that I would not feel conflicted when Buford saved the day.

Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Man, Bart really PISSED ME OFF!

But that epilogue was the cutest thing...
FluffyHammie chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I was too excited and captivated by this story to review every chapter so i'll do it now :3

They are all amzing first off, I loved the drama and the fact that at the end Bartholomew was proven to have never changed. This is one of my favorite pairngs and I think you got their personalities down great. The extra characters were really cool as well as the whole idea/plot/theme of the story. I think you did a great job! :D
Pheonix Autumn chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
i loved it none the less!
Nero Loveless Highwind chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I love this story please make another one like it please
Pheonix Autumn chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
yay they finally kissed! and bart is not going to be like in the story anymore!

do you think im like weird if i kinda laughed at bart and bufords coversation?

anyway i loved the chapter even though there was a lot of action in there,(i love action, it makes the story interesting)

cant wait to see the next chapter!
SecretWriterPoM chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
I cant believe I haven't looked this up before. Very interesting, and I would very much like a Buford/Baljeet ending. Guy is a fuckin ass bitch for doing that to his son. So what if he is gay? Update when you can, and I might review again.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
i cant wait til buford and baljeet get together! (literally)

and i felt bad for jeet' when he got beat by his papa!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I think Bart bullied Buford when he was younger...( but not that young) I don't think bart even changed!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I love it and can I translation?
AlexBee23 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that Bartholomew has a girlfriend and/or fiancee back home.
Kuro Nova chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Bart~ Why? Rawr. But this is interesting. Buford is fighting for his nerd! *so happy* Please continue!
Kuro Nova chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Keep going! Doitdoitdoit! Gogogo! I really like your writing style, and characters are so in character! I love this show and Bujeet. x3