Reviews for Growls and purrs
S.O.S chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Shadowcat suits you better then Nightcrawler."
...
When I first heard the characters', names and code names, I thought Kurt was Shadow Cat.
This story is adorable! I was spazzing (on the inside) throughout this. We need more Kurt-centric stories.
ben123456123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
More please! KURT IS SOOOOO CUUUUUTE like that! :)
Nightwings chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Oh, now see? We need more stories like this on this site! Towards the end, I wasn't sure whether this was the funniest or the darn cutest scene I've ever read. This should have happened in the actual story...
Thank you, my friend, for taking the time to think up and write this. If I had an account on this site, I would favorite this. Such as it is, you'll to settle for a mental high-five. :)
May God bless you and your family!
Transformers Cowgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Too cute!
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love this! Kurt is so adorable, and it's great seeing Logan trying to teach Kurt the manly art of growling! Definitely a good read!
Booker10 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
So freaking cute!:DD more?
Silvergirl chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Aww, yes! Logan had once been that little child long ago! Glad to know he gets times like this to remind him.

Haha! Kurt the kitten? Love it. Hmm, turn the kitten growl into a lion's roar? Haha! It's on! Love the fluff, the bonding, the cuteness, the sweetness, the fic! Great job!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh, though I hadn't thought of Kurt like this ever... I love this! Haha! Super funny! Kurt as Shadowcat? Haha! Who know he can give us a run for our mony like this? With logan, too! Woah, besting The Wolverine, huh? Haha! Totally hilarious!

But... sweet, nice ending, as well. Aww, true, Logan, the Wolverine, had also once been a little kid, like his students. One should remember that... especially Logan himself. Anyway, an awesome fic!
Cathirlfireflare chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was too adorable to even be legal. Excuse me while I go and squee my heart out :3
Marion chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Loved it, great little story. I could just see Kurt trying so hard to growl haha, very enjoyable thank you for a wonderful read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was the best thing ever
The 14th Undertaker chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
LOL
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
loves loves loves loves
StreetPerformer-Over-NYC-Sewer chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
this is beyond cute!
this reminds me of lion king :D
Captain Mal SIR chapter 1 . 11/21/2012