Reviews for Deadheads
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 2/26
Hilarious.
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 2/23
I enjoyed this a huge amount! Something about this girly version of Godric Gryffindor just gave me life! I always love a fem!Harry story and this particular cracky ship was just GREAT. I seriously wish there was more. I love it!
laelruin chapter 1 . 2/19
*giggles*
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
*snort* *laughs in amusement*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
I think I have a smile-slightly maniac smile maybe- permanently attached to my face after reading reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2017
Well, this was a thing that happened. I'm not sure it qualifies under my rules for a crackfic, but it's been fun and lighthearted. Too bad there isn't more detailing the relationship. THAT would have been interesting to read.

All told, short, sweet, and a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing.
Wendi4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
necromancy: magic of death
necrophilia: likes to fuck dead bodies.
Please change that.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Amazing!~
CockByteHuntress chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
You didn't fail. I can't stop giggling
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
XDDDDDDD
Great one!
passanger chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
lol
Great story.
Thanks.
Balthanon chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
You thoroughly fail at crackfic, mainly because this struck me as fairly plausible and logical given the initial raising. :)
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I read this a while ago and reading it again is just as funny. I have to say, your attempt at writing a crackfic sort of failed in the way that it wasn't like other crackfics - it was waaay too well written for that. And if it ever became a longer story I would totally read it. All in all, I loved it! And Godric Gryffindor is superbly awesome. The whole idea is hilarious and original and great.

Yours Truly