Reviews for Just A Little Snow
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was excellent. You are AMAZING at writing Marauder Era, you know.
sydneysages chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
(imma get to the one for my main comp later when i;ve done this OS i;m writing, but doing this first)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

that made me lol..

seriously, it rocked!

WHOOOPP, Lily/James is like one of my OTP's lovie, and you did it perfectly!

I love the use of snow!

Vicky xx
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aw, this is cute! Who doesn't like seeing James be picked on? And no Maurader's fic is complete without a serious/Sirius joke. Nicely done :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Aw, one of my favorite couples! I don't know what you mean by you can't write the Marauders, because this was such an adorable story! I love the way that Sirius, Remus, and Peter all badger James into doing what they want him to because they keep reminding him of how much he loves Lily; it was perfect! And Sirius' actions fit him perfectly. Well done!

I absolutely adore the ending as well; I think that was a perfect way for James to gather up the courage to ask her out, and an even more perfect way for her to say yes.

A quick note, there were a few really small, barely noticeable grammatical errors that I thought I'd just quickly point out: "In short, everybody was feeling jovial, AND a familiar group of boys WAS no exception."

and "Sirius would have burst out into laughter at the picture before him, had he not been entirely certain that said action wouldN'T earn him a ball of ice to the jaw."

Overall, good job! This was a really good story!
sugarquills-and-lillies chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very well written! x
I promise you that chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
*giggles* So, so cute! And honestly, I shouldn't be reading any more winter themed stories in the middle of summer, because it just makes me just turn red with envy that they're enjoying such a beautiful, wonderful, amazing and I-could-just-go-on-forever weather while I'm stuck with this blistering hot California weather. Is it sad that I'm jealous of people that don't even exist?

The ending was very sweet, and I loved Sirius's little stunt. Jame's nervousness and blushing really had made me laughing and awwing for a while. Remus's dating a snowman dialogue was my most favorite part, along with Lily saying yes.

This was really great! It gave out a very winter-y feeling (and the chance of me not liking a winter/Christmas-themed story isn't a lot) and was very sweet and very adorable. Brilliant writing too! xD

- Liz
alwaysmarauders chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aww, I loved this

I absolutely loved Sirius using his name as a pun, i love it when he is written like that :) He is definitely my favorite marauder.

You did a marvelous job :)

~Jessica
RodentFace chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love it. It's well written, the characters are canon, and you have a rather unique literary style which I like. The only thing that wrong with it is when you quote someone you end it with ." said whoever. You should have a comma instead of a period (a pet peeve of mine), but that's a minor problem compared to how well-written the story was. Great job.