Reviews for Autumn
Laurence chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
My wife has been a cheat. We have been married for 22 years. In the last few years we have been having problems because i never knew she was cheating on me till a friend of mine saw her with the guy in a hotel. She has been rude to me and everything about her has changed all because of a guy whom i dont know. Just early this year she was calling for a divorce accusing me of assault. Then she called and told them I beat her with a belt. Thank God I met this spell lady ''priestess Ifaa" who a friend introduced to me. It was so pain that my family is tearing apart. I would even go to jail but this spell lady consulted the spirits and told me that the guy place a spell on her for her to distroy me and marry him. This hurt me so much and i asked the spell lady to make the spell reverse. I did everything to make sure the spell was done and on few days later the spell started manifesting because we were back together and we were happy just like the day we got married the reverse spell this spell lady did made the guy go far and never come close because he is a demon. She could not work or support herself that's why she was acting that way. This spell lady is great, she has rescued my family. i met the spell lady though her email ID
. meet her and get your solved.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 36 . 11/2/2011
This was such a sweet, and calm, ending to this story. I really liked the fact that after all the isolation and loneliness Karen felt throughout the entire story, the ending wasn't confrontational on Grace's part, and eased Karen into this new chapter of her life. I can't wait to see what you've got in store next.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 35 . 10/31/2011
I really liked the contrast between everybody else's apparent light approach to the affair and Karen's serious feelings towards it. It manages to express Karen's loneliness in a completely new way from what we've been seeing, and I thought it was a great move. I also loved how Karen spoke up at the end and flat out declared her feelings for Will, as if the kiss at Carnegie Hall wasn't enough. It's very demanding of Will, and I can't wait to see how he responds.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 34 . 10/27/2011
Okay, I definitely reviewed the last chapter, but I have no idea where that review went...must have gotten lost along the way somehow?

Anyway, I absolutely love this chapter, because it's the definitive showcase of the hurtful cycle of Will and Karen's relationship. And even though you completely feel for Karen and want something better for her, it's so easy to see how she would choose to stay in this. The contradiction is so rich and so vividly expressed here, and I think it's great.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/23/2011
This was a great exchange between Karen and Stan. I love the stark contrast between how he makes her feel and how Will made her feel. It really shows the disconnect between Karen and her husband, and definitely casts Stan in a negative light. You can really see why Karen started the affair with Will in the first place, but what makes the whole thing even more tragic is Karen's thought that she effectively ended it with that kiss. This was a great chapter.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 32 . 10/22/2011
You can't just leave me hanging like that, Aggie! Holy god!

Needless to say, I loved it. The way you emphasized the importance of Karen saying "I love you" was a great move, and really made her moves at the end that much more stunningly real. I absolutely loved the way she completely abandoned the secrecy of their relationship to kiss him. I can't wait to see what happens next. (Seriously. I can't wait.)
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 31 . 10/21/2011
I love the significance you place on the book here, not just because of the incriminating photo, but the whole essence of their relationship. I thought it was a great move, especially since you set it up so that Will was in Colorado with Michael. It really emphasizes not only Karen's loneliness but also the less-than desirable aspects of her relationship with Will, and that despite all of it, she can't help but want him (the line about keeping the baby really drove that home). I thought it was excellent.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 30 . 10/19/2011
Oh, shit's going to go down, haha.

I love that Will chose to say I love you with a text message rather than in person. It seems truer to the nature of their relationship, and of course leaves room for Karen's contemplation. And the reveal to Grace with the photograph was excellent; I think it was a great move to end the chapter without too much of Grace's reaction included, although now I'm really impatient for the next chapter :-)
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 29 . 10/18/2011
Is it weird that I actually really like Coney Island in the winter months? Maybe I'm just depressing like that, haha.

I liked this a lot. It was an incredibly sweet and innocent moment between the two of them, and it was done in such a beautiful way that was very heartwarming. But I love how you had Karen mention Michael at the end; it was another instance in which reality had to creep in, giving the whole thing an air of the bittersweet. I loved it.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 28 . 10/17/2011
I absolutely LOVE that Jack's the one that knows. He's underestimated a lot of the time, and while I've tried in the past to show a different side of him, it's easy to fall into what we know from the show. I love that that didn't happen here. He speaks so logically and it's set up so that it's true to character. I thought it was great. Of course, I want Michael to go away, but who reading this wouldn't, haha.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 27 . 10/15/2011
I love these exchanges with Grace, and how close she gets to the subject without actually knowing anything about it. It leads to some great contemplation from Karen, and sheds another light on her thoughts. I actually like the fact that you've kept Michael around. Of course everyone wants to see Will and Karen together without complications, but that's just not reality most of the time. So I like the fact that Will's going back and forth, and I like the possibility of it not ending well, even though I love the Will/Karen pairing.
Steff chapter 26 . 10/13/2011
Whatever they have going on is just getting more incorrect as time keeps passing by!

PLEASE MAKE THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTNERS DIE! :P jk

Well, seriously my only concern here is that I don't want him to break her heart. That is all.

I don't really mind her breaking his heart, because... since I am a woman, it's selfish, but easier and better for me to be on her side of the story at all times.

No matter what. Besides, he's been kind of unpredictable which makes him an unsettled person (starting from the fact that he had to reach for Michael to then go back to Karen and be unfaithful for absolutely no reason, no one is forcing him to choose. So he should grow up).

On the other hand, she is not in the same situation, she cannot just choose him... she's married. It is not as easy. That doesn't make her a person who lacks a sense of balance, that makes her unhappy & it's not her fault that she fell in love while she was unseen by her current husband.

That's all I have to say.
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
"New Yorkers rarely went to Times Square in the middle of a Saturday afternoon." Or any day that ends in "Y" for that matter...you know, unless you want to be trampled by 50,000 tourists haha.

This chapter really shines a brighter light on the complexity of Will and Karen's connection. There are so many complications, and so many reasons why it's all a bad idea, but Karen becomes so intoxicated by it that she can't help herself. And I think at some point, everyone's felt that on some level. It's a very complex relationship and you capture it wonderfully here.
Steff chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
There is something about her attitude in this chapter, that I really love. I can picture her facial expressions and everything, so cold yet burning inside. It's contradictory but perfect, because it just means she's tired of feeling. Absolutely exquisite!

I'm deeply sorry, but Will is quite immature and it surprises me. That's the word I can find, since there is no other way to describe his behavior, I don't agree with any of his decisions at all!

Anyway, I cannot wait for next chaps..
QueenOfQuiet17 chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
"She didn't feel it when Will covered her body of a blanket. Protectively."

That little moment at the end added so much to this chapter. You could feel the awkwardness brought on by the sudden realization of Karen's pregnancy, and her miscarriage, mixed with the fact that nobody else knew (except for Marilyn, and she only knew half of it). But that small moment when Will covered her with a blanket showed that there's still some sort of affection, even if it's changed or even if they can't fully reach it anymore, and it was beautiful.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »