Reviews for Tortured Romance
defying gravity10 chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Love it! Hope u continue with this :)
Gothalla123 chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Oh god, I really hope they make it out TT now I'm scared to read the next chapter! But I really want too!
Nikolkol chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
This is simply beautiful. A little tear jerking, but it was so simple, yet beautiful. Why? Because every beast with a kind heart inside, no matter how he looks, deserves a beauty.
IAMChibi chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I really adore the fanfic you're writing. I hope it's continued soon, I'd like to see a happy ending for the Grunt and Lilly.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
No offense but before posting fanfic be sure to proof read or fet someone to proofread for u.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
This story is excellent :D
Please make more :3
Petrilude chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
Awesome :D
Petrilude chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
YAY! I was so excited when I saw that you updated. Is the bit with Matthew/Cornelius about Patronus before he became a flopjaw? I can't wait for the next update :)
LynBird chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
aw. like beauty and the ugly beast!
TARDIS Time Lord chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
There's just a little problem I have with this. The Brutes and Grunts have no thoughts. They have to way of communicating or anything. Alexander wiped their humanity and sanity left. He telepathically speaks to them and orders them around.

If this weren't true, I think I'd like this story better, but it's still a pretty okay story.
Sharppa chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
why so few reviews? :0 This is cool :D It makes me giggle when I imagine a retarted looking monster doing all that stuff.. XD but yes, I like this and it's very sweet. And I all the time I'm sure someone will come. I want her to be saved ): and have some good food :D
Anom chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I love it! Its scary, but I want to read more,rarly find a story like this!
ScrewsGoTight chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Whey! Too many harry potter references. *kills self*

But mr face is too adorable ;_; I want one. Like, a lot. GIMME. *grabby hands* good chap broseph ;D
ScrewsGoTight chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
It's latin for protector?

Dammit, Harry Potter fangirlism kicked in there x3

Nawwh, we like Mr face saving the day :D

Loving 'Flop Jaw' and 'Faceless'. Faceless made me think of toothless from How to Train Your Dragon x3

That's some creepy arse story though. I don't even know why I read this stuff. My head... Still, least its not Alexander x3 good story anyway :D