Reviews for Risky Business
MinaBlueGlass chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
It's weird, but I don't mind if they break up. I don't like Kanda very much.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Wait so, Allen 'is' the uke here right? Kanda looks like a girl especially with his back turned on us. But he's manly right? That scowl on his face, narrow and glinting eyes, double locks hanging beside his sculpted jaws. It is funny dressing him up as a girl xD but seriously I have seen Allen dress up as a girl and believe me. All boys can turn gay just by looking at him like that *nosebleeds* soooo I had hoped Allen was that queen but meh I liked it author! Sayonara!
inuyashamunkey chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
i would say i hate u if i didnt know that a sequel was waiting XD
inuyashamunkey chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
uh did he make a mistkae in his drunken stupor?
egefriend2 chapter 18 . 4/30/2015
Go burn in hell. I feel like i just died... *cries*...KANDA U ASS
TastySayainSandwich chapter 18 . 1/10/2015
Ahhhh! I loved this! I cant wait to start reading Promises!
Killua17 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I need more!
ForeverYorozuya chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is perhaps the MOST realistic, funny, in character, and romantic fic i have EVER read. ITS AMAZINGGGGGGG how could u do this
TT TT ik theres a sequel but PLEAAASSEEE UPDATE THE SEQUEL! this is my absolute favorite story and i absolutely ADORE your writing and sense of humor! Please update the sequel! . please continue to do your best!
Die in a fire chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
I hope you die in a fire. This killed me. You better update the sequel regularly. *spurting threats * D: I loved this fic, there's too many things you did not explain, so make sure you update the sequel regularly or sleep with your eyes open.
dcdc123 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
when I go to college I want to apply to LSU plus it is close to my grandmas house so I can visit her alot on weekends.
dcdc123 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
i live in Lake Charles which is like 2 hours away. I have been to the aquarium there and the board walk. I have also been to Cafe du Monde. they have the best beignets.
Vice Fandonna chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
i really really hate this ending. This was probably you're master plan, make us love the story but hate the ending so we end up enticed into reading your sequel.
Well I'm not falling for it *whilst typing totally looking up the sequel*
Damn your good
May-Ruzuki chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
WHAAAT? MY CHICK-FIL-A DOESNT HAVE A PLAY PLACE! But at least its right across the street from campus.
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Damn I missed those kiddie play-places. XD
Lol to Lavi, -10 points for that sliding! XD
Luv it btw. n.n
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
Just so you know, the song 'I Can't Decide' by Scissor Sisters TOTALLY describes Allen and Kanda. XD