Reviews for The Tutor
Froots chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was awesome you should write more chapters!
reluctantreader chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh man...that's intense!
reluctantreader chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Oh man...that's intense!
avioleta chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
As for me, this story was divine. I can't express my love more eloquently or completely than theladyingrey's beautiful review, so I'm not going to try. But since the contest is now officially over and done, I wanted to say thank you for writing this. I enjoyed immensely and will be rereading :)

avioleta
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aah, so intense! This was so well written and a perfect build up. Loved it!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
babyot chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Daaaaamn, that was intensely hot but so so naughty. Edward was cold in every way other than his searing sexual desire for Seth. I was gripping my seat and completely consumed by the tension in that household until the very last word. Great character development for such a short piece and you set an amazingly charged atmosphere with so few words. Impressive - thank you.
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Damn. I don't really know what to say about this story. It made me sad and angry, but at the time it was really hot. I'll suffice it say that the writing was amazing but the subject was terrible.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
EEEK! Poor Seth. Wish he could have been a little stronger. Wonder if he feels a HEA? thx...gr
MySlashyFriend chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love reading stories that make me uncomfortable and sad and generally just make me *feel* things. This story did all of those things.

Thanks for sharing and good luck!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow, intense story. I guess I kind of felt bad for Bella, but it was worse for the kids. Great story, but I've got so many questions. Has this always been a loveless marriage? A marriage just for show? Why can't Jane go to school? Does Edward feel anything for Seth or is this just a show of power?
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
You never tell me about your fics anymore... :/

I may have moved, but I still think of you as my perverted twin sister.

Poor Seth. I kind of hate Edward...
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Whoa - what an ending! I dont know who I feel more sorry for: Edward's wife, or Seth, because there is no way this can end well for either *sighs*

Good luck in the contest!
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow! That was so well-done! The reader really "feels" the atmosphere–of the house, of the disjointed/unhappy family, the taboo sexual tension between Seth and "Mr. Cullen." You feel sad for the wife and the children. You feel the raw attraction between the two men.

Great job and good luck!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Well-that was one hell of a story. You did an incredible job. A story doesn't have to be happy or smutty or fluffy to be wonderful. SO WELL WRITTEN! Good luck in the contest.

Nancy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
You made me feel bad for Bella... I never feel bad for Bella.

And the kids! Jeez, they're house is not a happy house.

Edward was a jerk, and he doesn't deserve Seth, or his family.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »