Reviews for Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie Are Dead
1mylittlepony chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Uh, is that all? I can't believe you would make that a one shot. It was well-written, and thrilling with a hint or two of anxiousness. I wish with all of myself that you would continue this one shot, and make it at least two chapters, besides. That cliffhanger was suspenseful enough to kill.
KaleighDiAngelo chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
This is so incredible, I just got an account to favourite this story! Also cause I like writing, even though I have like 30000000 writing accounts XD anyway, to the point, I hope you make a sequel/second chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This story is fantastic! Although I would have kinda liked to read what rarity would have said to the CMC
RAINBOW chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
DASH
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Good, but is that the end? Will there be more chapters?
Flameclaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Me: You little bi-
Admin: WAIT! No swearing!
Me: Fuuuuuuuuuu...
Good story!
Sky dash chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Sad but good keep on writing or in this case typing brohoof
smile chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
were is next chapter?!
Wolfspirit chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
WRITE MORE! It's an epic story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Good story ! But, did it have to be pinkie and rainbow ? They're my favourite characters .
toricat chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was so great! if you plan o another chapter i can't wait for it!
Notinthecomunity chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Based on what I've read this is either an unfinished story or one of those stories with an ending that really makes you think and makes you draw to your own conclusions (for an ending).

I hope there is an ending I can find somewhere before I get a headache. (Yes I need a written ending in my head in order to be at peace)

Whether I find an ending or not thank you for writing this )
Nathan C chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You should really write a part 2 conclusions. Please.
RangerSargey chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Are you going to make another one? Wait... Have you made another one? Anyways, this was really good!
The Rogue Trader chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very interesting story.

You have the characters absolutely spot on, I think. Your writing style is catching and entertaining, and you have a very good sense of pace.

Only mistake I could see was using Pinkie instead of Fluttershy somewhere close to the end of the chapter as they discuss the state of Rainbow's legs, otherwise excellent execution; I would love to read more of this!