Reviews for Naruto: Kitsune Warrior
TheXWolf chapter 8 . 7/30
i have to ask but why did u discontiue this story its very good and has a good chance to become even better
strabimonx chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
supersaiyaman9 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
i think the mindscap training is being wteyyen well i hope you countinue discribing the traning and how naruto rek\lates to peple especaly his frinds.
SpareTheInsane chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why discontinue?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Child genius! Seriously... He is a fucking child genius
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Child genius! Lol
THEHORORR chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
think i miss-spelled that...never mind. Anyways...crap I forgot what I was gonna say. Oh well I've put too much effort in typing this to just NOT send it. (sorry for the useless review)
Ms-Miscellaneous-2021 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'm only writing this review to help. Either take it or throw it away, but I just have to say:

You have a good beginning. I got hook to the story right away. Plus it's original, I've been dying to read some original plots.

Needs a little work on the dialogue. It needs to flow, at the moment it's... very... choppy. I guess that's the best description. It just sounds like words someone thought for an essay on a homework assignment, and not just two people talking.

Going to read the next chapter.

Thanks for the story
Sevvus chapter 8 . 1/16/2012

but it was worth reading fact it was good enough,if my laptop wasnt broken i would save it to read again another day...well i can always hope for it to finish someday :p
Toby860 chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
a good story. i dislike the discontinuation but i will live with it. pairing should of been naru\haku or naru\akane,kyuubi. hinata just does not match
yukinari chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
avid reader chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
what why are you discontining the story. it is one of the best i have read so far i have read about 1000 naruto stories so far plz dont stop the story and if you do at least put it for adoption!
SG-Cynder chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
gamerman5603 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
update soon please
Tikkeus chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Ok, forget what I said earlier. Fluffines turned into dumbness, and it's no longer realistic enough to read.